GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vortoxy

FS: Aerofabb Rear Diffuser

Recently upgraded to their competition series rear diffuser so I no longer need this one! It's the V1 variant of their diffuser which is now discontinued and I believe only fits MK7s, but I'm not 100% sure. It's a little dirty from the few years it's been on the car, but in overall great...
  2. vortoxy

WTB: MK7 GTI P3 OBDII Gauge

Title pretty much says it all. Would like to keep it the red gti variant, but I'm not opposed to the golf r variant for the right price. Big plus if you have the ethanol reader add-on too.
  3. vortoxy

[SOLD] FS: Whiteline Front Lower Control Arms MQB

Selling a set of BNIB Whiteline Front Lower Control Arms. These are the KTA252 set meaning they're the street/track variant giving -0.3deg camber and +2.0 caster. Nothing wrong with them, I just rather sell them and use the money on other expenses. Located in SoCal, asking $450 local pick up...
  4. vortoxy

SOLD: GTI PP Front Calipers

Selling a pair of used GTI PP calipers. They have about ~30k miles of use on them, but are still in great condition. Driver side has some minor cosmetic knicks on them. Looking for $250 shipped. $200 if local to SoCal and willing to drive. (Ignore the rear calipers, those aren't included and...
  5. vortoxy

FS: H&R RSS+ Coilovers

Bump & price drop to $1700 shipped.
  6. vortoxy

Bump & price drop to $2000 shipped OBO.
  7. vortoxy

I unfortunately do not have any pictures of the car on these coilovers.
  8. vortoxy

FS: Advan v601s 225/40/18 - SoCal

Price drop to $400 on the tires.
  9. vortoxy

Bump and price drop to $2100 shipped obo. Need these gone.
  10. vortoxy

[SOLD] FS: MK7 GTI PP Brakes, Lines, Rotors & More!

PM me a city and zip code and I'll sort shipping out for you. Everything has been packed for awhile now. More than happy to help you out here.
  11. vortoxy

I'd be willing to do that so send me a PM
  12. vortoxy

[SOLD] FS: Integrated Engineering Downpipe (FWD)

IE Downpipe for MK7 GTI Just pulled it off my car cause I'm reverting it back to stock. Downpipe has about ~2,000 miles or so of use on it, but it's still in great condition apart from some minor scratches on it. Includes reducer, a clamp, and the midpipe. Asking $500. Located in SoCal...
  13. vortoxy

[SOLD] FS: Used OEM IS38 Turbo & O2 Spacer

Bump to the turbo, willing to do $500 shipped.
  14. vortoxy

Really enjoyed tracking my car, so I thought I'd look into brake options. Randomly stumbled upon a deal on some Racingline Stage 2 brakes, but these are honestly just as capable of the same braking force. I'd say pedal feel is the only major difference.
  15. vortoxy

I actually never installed this turbo. Bought it, had it checked out, and left it in my garage telling myself, "yeah, I'll install it later." But now I'm trying to get some money for other life things.
  16. vortoxy

it does come with the oem wastegate actuator and I've had a shop look over the turbo and they told me everything was fine with it.