GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Performance Monitor for VAG cars (work in progress)

Thank you very much for the information. I'll try to force close the app when I have problems again. And Google, as you say, wastes time implementing apps are worthless ... Thanks and best regards
  2. T

That would be great. How is that lite version going? Have you managed to pass the Google review?
  3. T

Hello everybody. I have a problem, I hope you can help me. When I star the app for first time everything works correctly, but when I go back in the Android Auto menu to change the app and go back to Performance Monitor, it has stopped record any data from the car. To get it working again I...
  4. T

Hello. An Italian developer has released an app to use applications on Android Auto WITHOUT ROOT. Chillout`s Performance Monitor AA, Carstream, Screen2auto and others.. Installs directly on the phone without root. I have already tried it and it works perfectly. I'm sorry for my English...
  5. T

My DIY solution to the visor airbag warning stickers/decals

Does anyone have the vector file or the PDF with the image on a gray background? I have a European Golf 1.4 TSI R Line with the sunvisors in light gray and it is impossible for me to change the color. Thank you