GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Cosmetic issues

I slid into a snow bank last week and suffered some scratches. Any product anyone likes to use? I have tried the brush on paint and the pens in the past but I always thought it looked bad. I was thinking of taping up around the scratches real well and using a spray. Any thoughts? Also the...
  2. T

Minor front end damage

I hit a small animal last week and this happened. I have found a replacement grille pretty easily but does anyone know if the black broken plastic on the bottom is a separate piece I can purchase? This goes in for the 20K service in a little bit so I may just get a quote from the dealership...
  3. T

Side stripes

Does anyone have some pics of their great falls green GTI with some side stripes on it? I am playing with the idea of getting some. Something subtle possibly. I am just looking for some inspirational photos. Thanks
  4. T

Slight burning smell...

Hi everyone. I am new to this. I just bought a 2019 MK7 S manual. It only had 2K miles on it when I purchased it. I have since put on about another 2500 miles on the car. I don't drive it hard until the oil temp is to at least 180 degrees. After some long easy driving or short hard driving there...