GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 904mk7

FS: Burger Motorsports Oil Catch Can

Hey all, I have a Burger Motorsports Catch Can system for sale. I ran it for 3k miles and realized I needed a full OCC with the plate. Already pre-cut so all you have to do it install. Looking for $200 shipped obo.
  2. 904mk7

Full Replacement OCC fluid amounts

I was wondering for those of you who have a full OCC, how often and much do you empty yours. Specifically those who don't track their cars. I have a BMS CC, but I'm and idiot and didnt do full research and now I realize I need a pcv plate. I really don't want to remove the BMS CC. I was going...
  3. 904mk7

Bolt on mk8 gti

He had what looked like and X-force exhaust and he said and intake as well. Obviously he had no tune and it was a massacre. We did a 60 roll and I pulled 3 cars instantly, but interestingly they have a weird whistle when they downshift and start to spool. Has anyone heard it yet?
  4. 904mk7

GTI life cylce

I don't know about you guys, but 2-3 yrs ago I almost never saw stock gti's. All were slammed or loud with BOV's. Now all I see are stock looking ones. I'm talking stock ride height stock everywhere. Do most people mod for a year or two, then de-mod? I know people only like buying stockish...
  5. 904mk7

Eurodyne 7200rpm file

Hey, Is it still possible to email eurodyne support to get a 7200rpm file?
  6. 904mk7

WOT 3rd - 4th upshift

Hey folks, I am just trying to trouble shoot here. I have installed a vortex and the car runs great, just working threw a few issues. On the 3rd to 4th WOT shift, it does a DSG fart and I don't remember it doing that. I think that's what's causing boost to drop in 4th, but build back up. Could a...
  7. 904mk7

904MK7's self tuned build.

Wow, where do I start. Some of you know me from Instagram, others through local channels the rest don't know me from Adam, but here goes. A little backstory on me. I have always been into cars. My first was a 91 accord 2 door. That car lasted all of 5 mins before I wanted something better. I...
  8. 904mk7

Stock LPFP on E.

In case anyone was wondering how a stock LPFP holds up to consistent E85 use for 5 years with a minimum of e40. The last 1.5 years on full E. Not bad and the filter isn't too dirty.
  9. 904mk7

E-brake "leather" peeling

Anyone else have this issue? Any fixes besides ecstuning e-brake replacement
  10. 904mk7

Mods you don't need, but...

Y'all ever see a mod you want, but you know you'll never use it fully or it does nothing? I'm getting that itch right now for a BBK and 2 piece rotors. 🤦I'll never track my car btw.
  11. 904mk7

DSG DMF failing?

Hey folks, I have been getting a rattling noise from the driverside of the car. I can hear it really well in the cabin and from the drivers wheel well. I can only hear the sound in P and N. In drive or reverse the sound diminishes. Any thoughts? I've gotten under the car, but it's not audible...
  12. 904mk7

Cruise hesitation

For reference the car is dsg with a custom tune stage 3 dsg tune fbo and e30 During cruising speeds under 50mph around 1600rpms and when it's hot (90*+) I get a weird hesitation/bucking when I'm holding speed at that rpm. Any less or any more rpms it goes away. Seems to be about 15% throttle. I...
  13. 904mk7

Timing, boost and IAT's

So I'm noticing with these cars that when my IAT's are above 83* ish my boost is a little higher in the 5k rpm range and up and my timing drops to 9.5-10.5. With cooler IAT's I'll see less boost and more timing: 12-13.5. The boost fluctuations with air temp I understand, but is there a timing vs...