GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jshinz24

Cobra Suspension anybody?

I just won a set of lowering springs from this company, Cobra Suspension. They held a giveaway on their Insta and I, along with another lucky fellow, have won them. According to them, they lower the car 25mm both front and rear.. The company also told me that the front springs are linear and the...
  2. Jshinz24

FS: APR Boost Tap Still In Box $50

Have an APR boost tap kit for sale that I never even opened. Ordered it from USP and never got around to getting the gauge and everything anyway. Choosing to sell it. $50 firm. I’ll pay shipping and fees. Link below to the exact kit. PM me and we can discuss further. I would be shipping...
  3. Jshinz24

Goodyear Exhilarates. Yay or Nay?

Hello fellow MK7 enthusiasts! I was wondering if anybody here has any experience with the Goodyear Exhilarates yet? I have a chance to get them locally with some rebates and am highly considering it. I did some research on here and tire rack and it seems to be a pretty solid all-season...
  4. Jshinz24

Anybody In The Mid-Ohio Valley Area of WV? Shop recommendations?

Just thought I’d post a thread and see if anybody is in the area. I’m always curious about what shops folks are using locally and whatnot. Never really comfortable with handing my car over for certain things in this area lol Been looking for a good tire shop recently and still not sure which...