GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Help me get wheels

Looking into getting a set of wheels for the track, what are your thoughts on running 18x8 vs 18x8.5. I can run 235's on the 8" rim w no problem, but will putting 245's on 8.5 change much?
  2. S

Harness Bar

So thinking of going one step closer to full send race car with bucket seats and harness. With that said, I've been researching ways to install the harnesses, and only have found the tyrolsport harness bar for our cars... or a full on roll cage. My question is, has anyone succesfully installed...
  3. S

Windshield Recalibration

So about a week ago my windshield got cracked and I'm getting it fixed through my insurance. Thing is that I have automatic headlights/wipers, and Geico told me the system would need recalibration once the new windshield is put in. Onto my question, is it really necessary to do the...
  4. S

Track Wheel Fitment

Hi guys, Currently have a Brembo BBK (BM-4 Caliper) which needed 15mm spacers up front to fit inside of the OEM Austin wheels. So now I'm delving further into the money trap that is being a weekend track warrior and pulling the trigger on a set of lightweight wheels. Plan is currently going...