2. S

FS: JB4 with Bluetooth

still available??
  3. S

BMS JB4 with Bluetooth - $375

still available??
  4. S

Harness Bar

reviving thread from the beyond..... what's the concensus on universal harness bars? Our cars use a 49" harness bar and companies like NRG and Braun make universal harness bars of that size? Is it safe/worth it?
  5. S

Help me get wheels

Looking into getting a set of wheels for the track, what are your thoughts on running 18x8 vs 18x8.5. I can run 235's on the 8" rim w no problem, but will putting 245's on 8.5 change much?
  6. S

Harness Bar

When you install the quick fit pros, how to you take out the plastic moldings that are hiding the seatbelt bolts? Going to a machine shop to turn down the front bolt to 12mm so it can accomodate the harness. If anyone finds a video of the install would be great.
  7. S

Is this NGK iridium same as an RS7 plug?

Just ordered a set of 4 NGK Laser Iridium (91006), lets see how they work
  8. S

Ok... As of right now my motor is all stock, but do see a near future with at least a JB4/NPM/JB1. Dont want to go full tune right now since I track the car and I'm waiting on the clutch to give out to have an excuse to do all the improvements. Should I go for the NGK Platinums or Iridiums to...
  9. S

..... how do I know if the coils are bad? I know I have to change the sparkplugs bc my car just hit 60k miles 😅
  10. S

Noob Q: When I change the sparkplugs, should I also change the ignition coils?
  11. S

Harness Bar

Just called Schroth to officially ask about the risk. They were super helpfull and answered everything, and you were right on the money, OEM seats are rated for a downward load which will keep you safe. Brady was the guy that helped me out, he did say that there is a fitment issue with the...
  12. S

Harness Bar

Arent you a little bit worried of collarbone injury with the Quickfit pros + FHR since its more than the 20° recommended from shoulder to attach point? Obviously it helps in controlling the car, but I cant seem to overlook this risk. I was super tempted to get the Quickfit Pro's tho
  13. S

Harness Bar

Agree w you on the fact that what I propose wouldn't be a complete system. But as I'm already going to various track days, and don't see a reason in the near future to stop going, I'm trying to maximize the safety of the car w/o going into the realm of paying $4k+ for a complete system. Reason...
  14. S

Harness Bar

I looked at it, but the problem is its anchored more than 20 degrees from my shoulders, which tends to be a no no when using a HANS. The bigger the degrees the more likely you are to suffer a collarbone injury since it would be pulling downwards in case of a crash, not pulling backwards. I...
  15. S

Harness Bar

So thinking of going one step closer to full send race car with bucket seats and harness. With that said, I've been researching ways to install the harnesses, and only have found the tyrolsport harness bar for our cars... or a full on roll cage. My question is, has anyone succesfully installed...
  16. S

2020 HPDE Plans

I'm registered for Barber Motorsport on Aug 22-23 w Chin
  17. S

Windshield Recalibration

Geico... Geico will pay for this lie. hahahaha
  18. S

Rear pad selection

Currently have the BM-4 BBK set from Brembo w RA70 pads up front. At my first track day w the BBK the rear (OEM caliper) had yellow stuff and the car was VERY loose on braking (front doing a bunch more work than the rear). For the second track day we decided to go with the iSweep 4000 pads for...
  19. S

Windshield Recalibration

nope. Just auto headlights/wipers