GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

UK: 2014 GTD

Just provisionally posting the ad, will get some pictures onto it soon! I have a 2014 GTD in Pure White with 19" Santiagos. Car has full service history, and recently has been detailed including 2 stage polish, stone chip correction, ceramic coating, wheel refurb and calliper refurb. Interior...
  2. I

Mobile Telephone Performance on MIB

I'm in a position of having two cars to compare: Mk6 with a 5ND035190B headunit Mk7 with 8" Discover Pro (MIB 1) What I have noticed is that the handsfree performance is vastly different between the two cars, particularly in terms of mobile reception. Driving the same stretch of road on a...
  3. I

Brake Caliper Project

Hi all, I want to start a lockdown project, of painting the calipers and the wheel rims on a pure white GTD. I have a few questions, if anyone can help: Putting a GTD onto jack stands, what points do you normally place them at? On the UK Sport and Sound pack vehicles, are just the front, or...
  4. I

GDT and R estates - Bumpers

Hi all, I've been studying part numbers etc... but I'm wondering if anyone can help? Is the R estate rear bumper compatible with the GTD estate? I'd be keen on dropping an R rear end onto a GTD for the economy!
  5. I

GTD Estate Exhaust (Miltek)

Hi Everyone, New member here. I'm looking at buying a GTD7 Estate. As part of this, I'm thinking of putting the Miltek non-resonated GTI style exhaust on. Has anyone done this? Any tips or thoughts? - Will a GTI Valence fit the estate bumper - I know it'll fit a standard GTD bumper - Will the...