GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. The Dude

What did you do to your mk7 today?

hard interior surface, warm water and leather cleaner, nice soft brush. All the dust and bullshit that I was seeing when the sun hit the dash is gone, it's less reflective, the wheel feels better. Also did an exterior wash, wheel clean, and vacuumed the interior, then a little spritz with "The...
  2. The Dude

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

would you be willing to pull your intake and scan the entire airbox and intake tube path to the turbo? To clarify, I'd like a scan of the area that the air intake is routed through, as well as the space taken up by the airbox, to include those 3 mounting studs.
  3. The Dude

always glad to contribute to the financial degeneracy of another.
  4. The Dude

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

That makes sense. Is more or less vacuum better? Dude goes so in depth it's difficult for me to follow. Is it too much vacuum that kills the stock pcv?
  5. The Dude

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Ok, new question, if I'm having an intake built, do I want the pcv suction located closer to or further from the compressor inlet
  6. The Dude

do we have a semi-official parts list yet? I'm 5 searches deep in here still trying to figure out what I need to order :ROFLMAO:
  7. The Dude

I was literally having this discussion with the new CAD dude over at rampage, he was saying ASA would be preferable for engine bay applications.
  8. The Dude

Open wheel kit car build off MK7 GTI engine.

that looks super fun. Daza fitment?
  9. The Dude

I used to detail cars maybe 20 years ago at a Chevy dealer in Montana, saw a 2500 duramax that schwacked a moose.
  10. The Dude

That flex sensor file ended up really nice
  11. The Dude

What did everyone go to school for?

Just started MT second you'd of college. Industrial systems engineering with an engineering focused MBA on top. Free school, why not go after the good jobs, right?
  12. The Dude

Turbo Whine of Death? Looking for Opinions.

I have a G25-660 and adapter for sale. Bnib.
  13. The Dude

Turbo Whine of Death? Looking for Opinions.

It's fucked. Mine made a noise like that back in my srt neon days, sucked in the coupler adapter.
  14. The Dude

Misha in a GTI

The porsches getting absolutely stomped was the best part, lol
  15. The Dude

Awesome, thanks. My sensor and dongle showed up, so this and a basic bitch windows laptop and I'm set.
  16. The Dude

That would be rad.
  17. The Dude

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2965407 Nvm, found one. Just have to find a local spot to print it
  18. The Dude

Anyone come up with a flexfuel sensor mount yet?