GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. OryxRob

Fitting 19s with panoramic roof & PP

Hi, im looking to swap my stock 18s & put19” Prets on. I have a performance pack & panoramic roof & non DCC, anyone had issues doing this? heard of cracking roofs & seen Santiago‘s couldn be specked when they were 8j x19 but believe this was weight / emissions related? hows the ride affected...
  2. OryxRob

Red GTi badge

Hi, Had a lengthy search but can’t find it. im sure I read somewhere here that the red PP badge wasn’t ever fitted to a particular colour GTI, I think grey??? have I dreamt it?
  3. OryxRob

Which OBD11 to get

Hi all, im looking to get an OBD11 & just wondering what would be the best option. im not planning on doing loads of coding, just general maintenance / fault diagnostics & potentially once warranty is up, some coding like adding a rear camera in the future & re setting service. I’m thinking of a...
  4. OryxRob

Water in tailgate / rear hatch

Hi, Just washed car & when I opened the tailgate there was lots of water in it. Was inside of the trim & poured onto the boot liner. Any ideas where water could enter? I removed most of the trim but can't see anything obvious, didn't get the main piece off where the handles are. I think...
  5. OryxRob

44 offset fitment

Hi, I've had a search but can't find a conclusive answer. Would a 44 offset 19" Pretoria fit without any fitment issues or any mods? I know it pushes the wheel out 6mm so I'm unsure. Would run stock 235/35x19 tyres. Car is a stock 2016 GTI PP & I don't plan on lowering it any more than the PP...
  6. OryxRob

Washer jet non return valves

Do mk7 not have a non return valve on the washer jet? Have to pull lever for a while before screen gets sprayed, every othe car I've had have one fitted. Anyone retro fitted or is there a reason for it not having one? (Can't think of one) Rob.
  7. OryxRob

Pretoria wanted

Hi, anyone got odd Prets want rid of? I'm after 2 in original silver. not too fussed about tyres but rims need to be in VGC & not refurbed. Rob.