GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

My 2017 Golf SE

Wanted to share my Golf with the community. Been a fun little car and I modified it quite a bit. A few pictures attached. Mods: Engine: IS20 APR tune Milltek DP AWE exhaust Wagner intercooler K&n intake Dynoed at 275whp Cosmetic Factory side skirt kit Maxton design front lip and rear...
  2. M

Fueling upgrade: APR IS20 downpipe - Autotech HPFP?

UTOTECH HIGH VOLUME FUEL PUMP, GEN 3 TSI, TFSI I have a 2017 Golf TSI with IS20, Milltek downpipe, APR 91 tune, new plugs, APR ignition coils. Makes 270 to the wheels. I am getting high RPM misfires on track. I want to do the HPFP to rule out any fueling issues. Will this kit work...
  3. M

Misfire @ WOT - 1.8tsi with APR IS20 tune

All, My name is Mike. I live in Michigan and drive a 2017 Golf 1.8tsi - picture attached. Started off with a APR+ tune & DG springs right off the showroom floor, did my first track day and started to Modify a bit more. Current Mod list below: 1. IS20 Turbo 2. APR IS20 93 Octane tune 3...
  4. M

Milltek Downpipe fitment

All, Been reading through the forums for a few years now, first post! I have a 2017 Golf 1.8tsi that is lightly modified. Track the car a few times a year in Michigan. I recently bought a Milltek downpipe and I'm having some fitment issues. The downpipe comes with brackets for both stock...