GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

European LED MK7 tail lights with rear fog light

Walter, I hope you got the reply I sent yesterday. I mentioned that you should visit the Deutsche website/youtube video to familiarize yourself with the lights. However, you’re right; you need the harness and need to recode in order to have full functionality.
  2. P

European LED MK7 tail lights with rear fog light

I am selling European LED MK7 tail lights (cherry red and with rear fog light). Bought from Deutsche Autoparts in Oct. 2016. Paid approx. $800 for them. My lights do not include fog light wire or adapter harness. These can be purchased from Deutsche separately. Lights are in good condition. Part...
  3. P

European LED MK7 tail lights

I just saw the private marketplace, thanks!
  4. P

Thanks for the reply. First time I ever posted on this site. I guess I made a mistake in posting. How do you post to private classifieds? Thanks for your help!
  5. P

I am selling European LED MK7 tail lights (cherry red and with rear fog light). Bought from Deutsche Autoparts in Oct. 2016. Paid approx. $800 for them. My lights do not include fog light wire or adapter harness. These can be purchased from Deutsche separately. Lights are in good condition. Part...