3. H

FS: Rhino Rack Vortex Aero roof rack. SOLD

Yes, it will fit the MK 7.5.
  4. H

Asking $275 TYD or $240 local pickup.
  5. H

FS: Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15. SOLD

Yes, it’s still available. It worked great on my car , gives a noticeable power boost without affecting driveability. And zero issues with codes or check engine light. Passed emissions testing in Arizona with it on.
  6. H

Reasonable offers accepted
  7. H

Selling a Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15 . Just took it off my car before selling a couple weeks ago. Asking $175 TYD (shipping included) or pickup near Phoenix AZ for $150. OBO
  8. H

Selling used Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15 . Just took it off my 2016 GTI last week before I sold it. Was working great, no check engine light and passed emissions in AZ with it on. Was on the car for 2 years, unfortunately lost the original box/packaging during a move. Asking $175 TYD...
  9. H

I have a slightly used Rhino Rack Vortex Aero roof rack for VW Golf MK7 5 door. It’s in very good condition, only had it on the car for a little over a year. Comes with everything needed to Mount it on the car including keys and assembly tools. Rhino Rack part # JA5470. $300 TYD or $260 if...
  10. H

WTB Roof Rack

Sorry, according to Rhino rack customer service the bars I have will only fit 4 door model.
  11. H

WTB Roof Rack

Good question, I really couldn’t tell you and I can’t seem to find much info on whether or not there’s a different mounting system for the 2 door. The model number is JA5470 on the one that I have. It does say that it’s for a 5 door golf so I’m guessing you may need a different clamp for the...
  12. H

WTB Roof Rack

Pic with kayak
  13. H

WTB Roof Rack

Anyone still looking for a roof rack? I have the Rhino Rack vortex aero bars that I just took off my 2016 GTI. Like new, only had them on for a little over a year. Used it to transport a Hobie kayak and it worked great for that. I have the keys for the locks and all the parts in the kit...