GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VDubberinDE

How do we get rid of this spammer's Post!

Is there a way to get rid of this spammers posts?
  2. VDubberinDE

Security Certificate Expired

Is anyone else getting a popup the Security Cert has expired for this forum? The URL is being marked as "Not Secure" Starting Jan 1st.
  3. VDubberinDE

SOLD - APR A01 Wheels & Tires - 19" - SOLD

SOLD! For sale is a set of 4 APR A01 Wheels in Hyper Silver with. Continental ContiSport Contacts 235/35/R19's (VW Golf R Factory tires). Perfect condition. Tires have tons of tread, only 6000 miles on them. Prefer Local pickup only because shipping things this size these days is not easy. No...
  4. VDubberinDE

New Golf R Wheels Finally Installed

Here they are. Got some Michelin Pilot Sport 4S mounted on my new VW wheels. Love the gloss black accents on inner wheels that match the gloss black trim on the R. These are the kind of wheels VW should have put on the R instead of those Englishtown's , haha.
  5. VDubberinDE

Read This if you are a User that cannot Get a Confirmation E-mail or Reponse from the Admins

Hopefully this helps someone who cannot get a confirmation e-mail or response from Admins since anyone can read posts even if not logged into the site. I was a longtime user, but my username got merged during the site merger. I could never get back on because it kept asking for a confirmation...
  6. VDubberinDE

New VW Wheels for the R

Just picked up these new VW wheels today for my Golf R. Going to coat them and then get some Summer Tires. Can't wait for Spring to get them on!
  7. VDubberinDE

Mk8 Forum all Spam

Went to check out the MK8 forum and there is nothing but spam in there. Why don't the moderators ban all those accounts and clean it up. How are we to find out updated news on the MK8 when its all spam in there?
  8. VDubberinDE

Not getting Thread notifications on Forum

Anyone else never getting a notification when a thread is updated on here? I have notifications on, but even ones I start I never get a notification. I have never had this issues on other forums.
  9. VDubberinDE

Playlists on SD Card

Does anyone know how to replicate my songs and playlists from my iPod to an SD card? I want to have same browsing functionality as if my iPod was plugged in. I want my phone plugged into USB port but still have it as if my iPod was available because I don't like carplays clunky menus to get to...
  10. VDubberinDE

Detroit/Huff Wheels on R

Does anyone know if the older Detroit/Huff Wheels will fit on a 2018 Golf R? I recently put on APR 19's and they look awesome, but after 3 months already bent a wheel from a blind pothole. So I put on my 18" GTI Dallas winter wheels/tires for now. Just thinking maybe I should switch to 18's...
  11. VDubberinDE

2018 Golf R Fuel Line Connector Recall

Just heads up to anyone with a Golf R with Production dates between March 13th 2018 and August 8th 2018. There is a recall for a fuel line connector issue that can cause a fuel leak and fire. https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2018/VOLKSWAGEN/GOLF%252520R/4%252520DR/AWD#recalls...
  12. VDubberinDE

FS - VW Stormguard Car Cover for 2018 Golf

SOLD
  13. VDubberinDE

FS: 2018 VW Golf R Auro Dimming Mirror

FS: 2018 VW Golf R Auto Dimming Mirror FS is the Auto Dimming rear view mirror off my U.S. Spec 2018 Golf R. Auto Dimming Feature. I replaced this with one with Homelink so I no longer need this anymore. MSRP 425.00. Asking 125.00, includes shipping. Mint condition only 2000 miles was...
  14. VDubberinDE

Offset of factory englishtown wheels

Does anyone know the offset of the factory Golf R Englishtown wheels on the 2018’s?
  15. VDubberinDE

VW Carnet

What does this give you the car doesn't already have? The brochure shows car play, etc. which it already has. So besides remote locking your doors and the like what is the benefit of the subscription? I must be missing something.
  16. VDubberinDE

2018 Golf R Tire Pressure Monitor

How does the Tire Pressure Monitor work? Do they have sensosr in the wheels or does it use indirect using wheel speed? I got some 2018 second hand VW GTI wheels and don't see any sensors.
  17. VDubberinDE

R shuts off when putting in Park

My new 2018 R with 500 miles on it. I tried to look in the manual to see if this is a feature or I am missing something. When I pull into a parking space or driveway and quickly shove car into park, the engine shuts off by itself without me having to hit the Start/Stop Button. Then when I...
  18. VDubberinDE

FS: VW Golf R Wheels Locks

SOLD
  19. VDubberinDE

Rattle in Race Mode

Just picked up a 18 Golf R DSG last week. When I am accelerating and in Race mode of course the engine and exhaust are rumbling (sound Great), but upon acceleration, there is a rattle that seems to be coming from dash or maybe firewall, not sure, but it is super annoying. Happens on every...
  20. VDubberinDE

WTB - Englishtown Wheels

Found a set, no longer need.