GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mlaplaca08

SOLD - OEM Euro LED Tail Lights w/ OEM Euro Switch

I live in Durham as well, won’t be back until tomorrow but if available I can meet you.
  2. Mlaplaca08

Konig Rennform 5x112 17x8 +45 Firestone Indy 500s 225-45-17 Wheels Tires Rims

If only you were closer, good luck selling!
  3. Mlaplaca08

FS: DBV2 True 3" Turbo Inlet Pipes - Not a Preorder/Group Buy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/marylandmqb/permalink/804045973525104/
  4. Mlaplaca08

Someone in the Maryland MQB Facebook group just posted one for sale
  5. Mlaplaca08

FS: CS/CSS Engine Mount, Golf R Intercooler, HPFP, LPFP

If the manifold is still available, I’ll take it. Just message me your PayPal.
  6. Mlaplaca08

WTB 5 bar/4 bar setup

Thanks
  7. Mlaplaca08

Interested to see if you guys find an intake hose that works with it. Currently have mine with the new IE intake but leaning towards going to a closed one. From what I’ve found it seems to be just the MST hose so far.
  8. Mlaplaca08

WTB 5 bar/4 bar setup

Last thing I need for my build, checking if anyone has one before ordering a new one. 5 bar map/4 bar put.
  9. Mlaplaca08

SOLD

Damn, wish this popped up yesterday before I got a dbv2/ie combo. Good luck, I imagine it will sell quick especially with the Eqt boost sale weeks away.
  10. Mlaplaca08

Pagparts 525 lpfp and torquebyte pm4 controller

Hey - I know messages can get missed here. Before I order the A2B pump, was just checking if you still had this for sale. If you do I’m interested and in the triangle, not sure how far you are from there.
  11. Mlaplaca08

TESLA. BEYOND LUDICROUS MODE. PLAID.

Watching that guy is both fascinating and mind blowing.
  12. Mlaplaca08

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I’m not 100% sure I understand what your asking but - both your EQT and MAP tunes will have launch control with them. You are able to turn launch control off through the accessport itself. As long as you are using a tune with the Cobb launch control, you’ll have it active. If that doesn’t answer...
  13. Mlaplaca08

Parting out car

If your willing to do 215 shipped on the Eqt charge pipes, I’ll take it. My brother is looking for a set after seeing mine.
  14. Mlaplaca08

Accessport DSG issue

Nope, it drove fine but it just wouldn’t connect to the Accessport before that.
  15. Mlaplaca08

Accessport DSG issue

So Cobb did try a bunch of trouble shooting and none of it worked. I went to a local VW shop who uses IE and UM, asked them to flash me to a stock file. They did and after that, Cobb AP connected and flashed without issue.
  16. Mlaplaca08

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

If you get it ahead of time, you might have been able to put that in and they load it on order. Either way the tcu ID is all that’s needed for you to get it now.
  17. Mlaplaca08

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

They need your tcu ID for the dsg tune. You can find it using the AP and email them, then they can send it to you.
  18. Mlaplaca08

Nc gti where are you at?

Figured I’d start here and see what people recommend. I want to put the stock springs on and put an awe Downpipe on; are there any local mechanics who do any side work?
  19. Mlaplaca08

Accessport DSG issue

Yea, have tried a crazy amount of things and it still says it’s unable to get the ecu into transfer mode only for dsg install. Updated access manager, accessport, battery charger, phone turned off, BT turned off from the MIB2, both keys left in car, headlights/HVAC/Radio off. So we’ll see what...