GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Vibrations during idle (800-900rpm)

Currently clarifying with the service advisor, he'll let me know on Monday ?
  2. M

Mk7 1.4 steering creak when stationary

This is the creak I'm experiencing
  3. M

The VW Service Centre didn't specify. I should go ask them. It was around 31000km
  4. M

Mk7 1.4 steering creak when stationary

Hi guys, anyone experienced minor creaking noises near the end of your steering lock when stationary? Will it matter if the handbrake is applied? I mostly hear it when the handbrake is applied although on when I turn the wheel to the right.
  5. M

Situation uodate: the engine mounting was faulty. They replaced it and now its fine. Thanks guys
  6. M

I fully depressed the brake pedal each time. Sometimes it idles at 1000rpm I( believe when the battery does not have enough charge?) then it's completely fine. I brought it into my VW agent and they said the engine mounts were fine.
  7. M

Hi guys, I'm a new MK7 1.4TSI DSG owner. The car is about 2 years old and has around 32k kms on the clock. What I've noticed is that when the car comes to stop and idles at about 850rpm, I can feel minor vibrations coming through the front seats but not the steering wheel. The vibrations goes...