GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CKIVSEPA

Rim Guards? A cheaper way to deal with some curb rash?

In looking for ways to make a set of black wheels look better, I was quoted $200/wheel to deal with the rash. I'd get new wheels before I'd spend that much, as the wheels that need the repair are not super high-end. So a little time on the internet turns up things like AlloyGators and...
  2. CKIVSEPA

Not worth the trouble? Or no trouble at all? (fitment)

I drive a 2017 GTI autobahn. Right now wheels/tires/suspension are all stock. My wheels have some bends, and I have been looking to get something else. I found a set of wheels/tires I like. The wheels are Aodhan AH09 5x112 18x8.5 ET 35 Hub Bore 73.1 They are clad in brand new Pilot...
  3. CKIVSEPA

Anyone recognize this wheel?

I am searching for a set of alloys I can use on my MK7 GTI. I figure sticking with an oem Audi or VW wheel is a decent way to secure fitment. Does anyone know what car this wheel comes from? Seller says it is an Audi wheel... Thanks!
  4. CKIVSEPA

Audi S3 wheels on 17 GTI autobahn?

I am looking at a purchase of some oem wheels from an Audi S3. Specs are 5x112, 18x8, et46 Are these going to be a good and appropriate fit on my 17 autobahn (PP)? What are the issues, if any?
  5. CKIVSEPA

Phone mount

Brand new in box - never opened or installed. This mount clips on where the airbag and hazard light is. It covers the airbag lights, but there is an opening so that the hazard button is still easily accessible. The mount clips right on... super easy! Then you have a ball and socket set up for...
  6. CKIVSEPA

OEM Splash Guard installation instructions

I just picked up a pair of OEM splash guards for my '17 GTI Does anyone know how to get a pdf (or otherwise) of the directions that would come with it if ordered new from VW? I know it's not a project in astrophysics, but I am still curious about what the instructions look like as provided by...