GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. morricus

FS: 2019 GTI S w/DSG 38k miles, $22500

I'm the original owner, been a great car. Just had it detailed, won't be driving it at all, will stay clean and safe in garage. GIAC Stage 2 tune GIAC Stage 2 DSG tune ECS Intercooler Ultimate Racing catless downpipe Neuspeed RSE11 18x9 wheels Neuspeed Two piece rotors (Just installed, new)...
  2. morricus

Blackstone Oil Report on track beaten 2019 GTI

Just got back my oil analysis results, first time I've done so with this car. 2019 with 26k miles. I changed oil at 1000 miles for 0w40 Triax and had it immediately tuned with a GIAC stage 1 tune. Did first track day at about 1500 miles. Changed oil every 5k miles with Triax 0w40, a handful...
  3. morricus

Mk7 Specific Harness Bar

Does anyone know of ANYONE else that makes one of these? I have had a Tyrolsport harness bar on order for over a month, they have not communicated anything with me. I have no intention of turning this into a post complaining about a vendor, just explaining my present situation. I am a member...
  4. morricus

WTB: Tyrolsport Mk7 Harness Bar

I have had an order in for almost three weeks with BMP Tuning, Tyrolsport is not responding to them for update on why this hasn't shipped. There are no other options I can find for a Mk7 specific harness bar besides Tyrolsport. If anyone has one they're not using, I'd be interested in buying...
  5. morricus

ECS Engine and Transmission mounts $200 shipped for both

Used about 10k miles. I'll include the bolts if you'd like, but you might want to get new ones. Shipping to Continental US only.
  6. morricus

Forge BBK

Does anyone run this set up, or have any experience with it? I can find very little information about it. On paper, it looks pretty good. I was impressed with the stock brakes for what they were, but for me to continue to use them on track is dangerous. I'm not looking to go full-nuclear on...
  7. morricus

OEM GTI struts and springs

Off my 2019. Have about 12k miles on them. Everything you see here, $75. Pick up only in Dripping Springs, TX
  8. morricus

Macon Brake Calipers and lines, brand new

Bought these from Sunset, only opened one of the boxes to inspect a caliper. The other box is still sealed from shipping. Brand new custom lines included too. Nothing wrong with them, just went a different direction. $475 shipped to continental US.
  9. morricus

18 x9 wheels

I apologize if this has been discussed at length already, but I'm just looking for some clarification. I will be running my car in NASA TT4-5 this year, trying to finalize the parts I need. I would prefer to run as wide a tire as possible, but it would seem that 8.5 inches wide is the gold...
  10. morricus

URO Parts Aluminum Oil Pan

What I thought would be an easy, no brainer upgrade has turned into a genuine irritation. I bought a metal oil pan upgrade kit a few weeks ago and easily installed it. I thought the job was done. But upon installation of the oil level sensor, one of the three pegs securing the sensor snapped...
  11. morricus

Blackened PP brakes

I have always been a very aggressive late braker with previous cars on track, and the GTI has proven to be no different. I was a bit concerned with how the stock PP single piston brakes would perform on track, but have been pleasently surprised. They're certainly not ideal, but I can't really...
  12. morricus

ECS Stock location Intercooler

This isn't really a review. I'm not doing any in depth comparisons backed up by concrete data. Just showing my experiences with this. After tracking my GTI for the first time about two weeks ago at Gingerman Raceway, it became abundantly clear I needed an intercooler upgrade. I have...
  13. morricus

[SOLD] New Majesty FMIC Twin Intercooler with black hoses

SOLD. Bought a few months ago, have decided to go another direction. Actually got it installed, then decided to get a stock location intercooler and took it off, so still new. Also including silicon sleeves to make the included couplers work with stock intercooler. $200. Will not ship, only...
  14. morricus

WTB Titanium Brake shims for PP brakes

Anyone have any they're no longer using? Looking for .08mm. Thanks!