GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

First Aid Kit Genuine VW ...Sealed in Factory Packaging

Part # 000-093-108-B-9B9 77pcs yada yada $20 plus actual shipping ?????? Covington/Auburn,WA/Seattle
  2. C

Pairing my Android Cell with 2019 Golf SE

I am technically challenged and have not been able to comprehend or understand any single YOUTUBE video on setting up WAZE in my 2019 GOLF... ON Every website Ive read, I then cant make their instructions align with what Im SEEING... Looking for IDIOT proof directions ?????? 1) Has anybody...
  3. C

19' Golf (Not GTI) Rear Roof Extension / Spoiler Extension ???

MAXTON Design says that cant guarantee fitment for their Pre Facelift Roof Extension Spoiler to fit my 19 Golf SE...... Looking for info , If Any Mfg makes a roof spoiler "extension" piece ?????? for a 19' Golf (not GTI or R) Not even sure this would Look Good ????
  4. C

19 Golf Rear Window Add on "Wings"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Piano-Black-For-VW-GOLF-7-7-5-MK7-MK7-5-R-GTE-GTD-Rear-Window-Side-Spoiler-Wing-/142968335556 Anybody have knowledge of Chinese replica "Wings" vs OE VW parts for more than double the cost
  5. C

3SDM 01 ??????

3SDM (mfg name) has a style 01 that "looks" very similar to the (currently back ordered) VMR710. Have "You" ever seen one of have thoughts on how the Diamond Cut Face with Clear POWDER COAT will LOOK vs the Cyber Silver PAINT on the VMR710????? Top Two pics are the 3SDM01 Bottom Two Pics are...
  6. C

VMR Gunmetal vs Hyper Silver Finish

Wanting to buy VMR 703 ...(18x8.5 et45) or VMR 710 for my 19' WHITE Golf SE Had been thinking HYPER SILVER ....but today was made aware of GUNMETAL (NO Black Wheels) VMR (Anaheim,CA) has told me that the Gunmetal is Glossy with a Metallic Content ??? I can not SEE any of the above VMR...