GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

2016 Golf R - 24k miles, MT, Adult owned, Well Sorted, OEM+, $26K OBO, NY Area

*PRICE REDUCED* Up for sale is my 2016 VW Golf R with just 23,400 miles. Clean title in hand, 6 Speed Manual. I purchased the car from a local forum member/enthusiast who was also the original owner. The car is very stock with some subtle modifications that can be reversed. It has been adult...
  2. R

WTB - 255/35/19 (Set of Four) tires - NYC Area

Hi All - Looking to purchase a set of summer/performance tires at size 255/35/19 - set of 4 for my Golf R. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S are PREFERRED but if you have any other tires that are the same size... send them my way! Text or call is fine Located in NYC metro area. Long Island/NYC. Thank...
  3. R

Golf GTI/R Cadiz Wheels & Tires Set for Sale

Up for sale are my 2016 Golf R's wheels and tires. These are the Cadiz style wheels with matching tires for all 4. These wheels are straight and true. I had the car aligned and wheels re-balanced. No vibrations at highway speeds or any issues. There are some light scuffs on the wheels and...
  4. R

MINT 2019 Golf R, 6400 miles, No Mods, Manual, Adult Owned

Up for sale is my 2019 VW Golf R with just 6,400 miles. Clean title in hand, 6 Speed Manual. I purchased the car over a year ago from a forum member who was also the ORIGINAL OWNER - purchased from VW of Kingston, NY. The car is completely unmodified and has been adult drive/owned all it's...