GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Montreal Photoshoot Spots?

Tomorrow I'll be driving to Montreal for a couple days (yay 6-7 hour drive!) and was wondering if anyone that lives there or has visited has any good locations to take pictures of their car? I don't anticipate to be driving that often once in the city, if at all, but it would be cool to have...
  2. R

8 Speed Auto rough downshift from 3 to 2

Does anyone else find the downshift from 3 to 2 very rough or weird that it feels like its shifting something in the suspension/subframe? Its hard to describe perfectly but here's the scenario where it happens without fail: Braking normally almost to a stop, engine is downshifting as normal...
  3. R

Anyone in Niagara, ON have an OBD11 or Carista?

Given the current changes to OBD11 I really don't want to have to buy and deal with the subscription (same for Carista) to make a handful of changes one time. So, is there anyone on here in the Niagara region that could make the following changes for me? I will drive to you and you will be paid...
  4. R

Spyder Auto fog light install?

My Golf's trim level did not come with fog lights, and its one of those things I don't necessarily need, but would be nice to have, especially if I could have clear housings but with a yellow bulb. Anyways, I came across these aftermarket housings and I'm wondering if anyone has installed them...
  5. R

VW winter steelie cap set for Golfs?

Has anyone come across anything similar to these that would fit our cars? The only ones I can find seem to only fit Tiguans from 09-19, I'm assuming because their hub bores are 66.6 and ours are 57.1. The part #s I've found for the Tiguan caps are: 5N0071456XRW 5N0601169XRW