GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Anthony3o55

OEM NON-PP GTI GRILL

Upgraded my grill to a chrome grill. No longer need this. Willing to sell to someone who needs it. Clips are all intact! Red stripe is peeling due to sun. Grill needs to be resprayed or hit with a vinly. $60 Shipped with the U.S
  2. Anthony3o55

STOCK OEM SHIFTER

low mileage shifter from 17 GTI. upgraded to oem euro shifter a while back $20 shipped within the U.S
  3. Anthony3o55

FS: STOCK SUSPENSION GTI non-pp

Been sitting on the shocks and struts when I removed them back in 2021. Has less than 20K miles. Shocks and struts and have never been on lowering springs. Selling this for cheap because I’m tired of it taking up space. Rear shocks missing bumpstops. $220 SHIPPED WITHIN U.S for shocks & struts...
  4. Anthony3o55

Tell us what problems you had with your MK7

I know there are post about common problems on our cars. I don’t want to hear the common problems. I wanna hear what problems YOU encountered as a owner with your car. Just like the title says. Helpful if you include. -Time of ownership -Year -Model -Problems you have/have to fix I’ll start...
  5. Anthony3o55

AUDI TT REAR PADS

I have AUDI TT pads I used for the rear to eliminate reverse rake. Removed bc my car didn’t experience reverse rake. $40 Shipped.
  6. Anthony3o55

sun damaging paint clear coat

what’s up guys, i started to experience this problem in the SFL heat. The clear coat is starting to go bad on my spoiler. Is there anything I can use to prevent this from happening anywhere else on the car? Is there a product I can use such as a wax, car wash soap, or spray? What experience do...
  7. Anthony3o55

Replace Carpet

Hey guys. Has anyone replaced the black carpet in the interior due to water leak? I need to get it replaced due to having mold in the interior passenger footwell. How hard is this? I know all the seats need to be removed. Any videos or info would be awesome because I been search but nothing. I...
  8. Anthony3o55

Stock Parts off GTI South FL

Trying to get rid of the stock muffler and stock suspension off my GTI S 2017. Springs, Shocks & Struts front and rear has less than 20k miles. Throw the best offer. Muffler (good for those who wanna take it to a shop and modify Stock Resonator
  9. Anthony3o55

Stock 2017 GTI suspension less than 20k

Some of you may know I replaced my suspension at 20k miles with DG springs and B8's. Looking for someone to take them away from me $250 OBO picked up in South Florida. Can do shipping, however, buyer MUST pay shipping.
  10. Anthony3o55

Used GTI injectors

not sure if anyone buys used injectors and sends them off to get professionally cleaned and shit. OEM injectors are about $250 each. I replaced my injectors and didn't send them out to get worked on because I can't be without a car to get them done, so I replaced them. Injectors have a decent...
  11. Anthony3o55

CTS BOV FS

CTS BOV FS let me know! $175 OBO Edit: Sale Pending
  12. Anthony3o55

CTS BOV FS **SOLD**

Hey guys, I removed my CTS BOV a couple months ago and then tried to sell it & nobody hit me up for it, so I installed it again, ran it for a bit and decided to take it off so I can use the money to buy some need injectors since I have a bad one in cylinder 1. BOV is great, driving normal it...
  13. Anthony3o55

EPC, Misfires, & Injector

Hey guys, I got a 17 GTI and been having some issue for a while. I've experienced the car throwing a EPC light (NO CEL) when driving normal and OBD shows Injector monitoring in cylinder one& OBD shows that it fixes it self. I would do a data log to show you guys but OBD11 on apple doesn't...
  14. Anthony3o55

Misfires

Hey guys, I have a 2017 GTI S (6speed) I purchased January 2020 with 12k miles off a lease. Today I am at 53k miles and love the car since I bought it. At about 20k miles I installed a CTS DP and left the stock ECU until 40k. I am tuned stage 1 (supposed to b stage2, couldn't afford it atm) so...
  15. Anthony3o55

Stock Suspension off 17 GTI NON-PP

Putting these up to see what I can get for them. Have been sitting in the garage. Back story about my car. Bought the car in Janauary 2020 as a CPO with 11k miles. Upgraded to DG springs + B8s to get an OEM+ ride with a minor drop. Stock suspension was removed at 20-25k miles. Might need to...
  16. Anthony3o55

Noise when engaging clutch from a stop

Hey guys, for a while now I been getting an odd noise when engaging the clutch in first gear. Say from a stop I need to start moving I will clutch in, first gear, raise the rpms a bit and start releasing the clutch. When the clutch is getting to its bitting point I will get like a rattling/...
  17. Anthony3o55

CTS BOV FOR SALE

Hey guys, I removed my BOV a month ago and have it sitting there. I have thought about installing it back on but considered to not have to deal with paying for the install again. Comes ready to install with zip ties. Prefer local pick up located in Miami but can ship as well. 200$ or BEST offer
  18. Anthony3o55

Having issues EPC light & Rattle (HELP)

For the past three days my car hasn't been running 100%. The first day I was driving on the highway and went to switch lanes to pass another car and the EPC light turned on. It happened once that day and late at night I started to hear a rattling by the DP/turbo area every time I accelerate. On...
  19. Anthony3o55

P00AF code, CEL

EPC light came on. Only had it happen once like two months ago. Just now driving the light came on but the car was driving. I pulled over n turned off the car yata yata. Got back onto the road and dash is good no codes. I take this light quick and then EPC light comes on again with the CEL. I...
  20. Anthony3o55

Grinding noise

whats up guys. Here’s a back story. Manual GTI, got the car with 12k miles last year. Currently at 36k now. I learned manual on this car so I’ve stalled the car a couple times in the very beginning. I got no tune, just a DP. I drive spiritedly occasionally. I dont experience any slip at all. If...