GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

What is your opinion about wagons?

2019 bought new. Still loving it😁
  2. V

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

Anyone else using these? Interested in more pics and reviews. Glad to hear they are better than the aftermarket ones.
  3. V

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

Were those settings with the gutted downpipe? And curious to the fol at 85, more fuel pressure?
  4. V

I'll answer best as I can 1. 18 degrees timing advance is phenomenal and I have hit that a few times. However I am usually at 12-15. What you want is a steady climb of overall advancement. The higher the boost the lower the advancement generally. It also seems temperature in regards to IAT and...
  5. V

Looks good. Wish I had 94 octane. You should be able to squeeze more out of it on map 6 if you want to take it further.
  6. V

It will save the last setting and load it next time the car it started
  7. V

@Dirtywagen even though you're just getting started fine tuning the IS20 can you tell a noticeable gain from the IS12?
  8. V

The outside temp was right at 90 degrees Fahrenheit. I had been driving for a about 5 miles, mostly moving, a couple stops at traffic lights. If I had been sitting still or driving it hard I'm sure the IAT's would have been higher. But no doubt that the R pipe moves the exhaust gas better than...
  9. V

To connect the R pipe I bought a few reducer/adapter sleeves, 2.25-2.5 inch, ID and OD, but none worked. The R pipe is 65mm and stock is 60mm. So I cut one of the sleeves lengthwise and slid it over the stock exhaust. Then bought a oem R 65mm clamp. It worked perfect but it would have been...
  10. V

The IS12 definitely runs out of steam at the higher rpm, but still it pulled much better with the R pipe than stock pipe. My only mods are air filter, jb4 and r downpipe.
  11. V

Golf R downpipe on stock Alltrack

It did. Seems to be more willing to accelerate. More responsive.
  12. V

Here's a log not the best but all I have for now. 93 octane 90f R downpipe. https://datazap.me/u/vduballtrack/90f-r-downpipe?log=0&data=1-3-4-11-15-18-25-26-27-28 The screenshot is the current setting for the above log. Compared to this log with roughly the same Jb4 settings. Stock downpipe 93...
  13. V

Not the best log but here it is. Oem R downpipe. 93octane 90f https://datazap.me/u/vduballtrack/90f-r-downpipe?log=0&data=1-3-4-11-15-18-25-26-27-28
  14. V

I believe you mentioned this earlier in the thread. I did contact 42DD and they told me they could not do this which I thought was strange. Said they only come with their downpipes. I did not press the issue. There are proper 65mm id to 60mm id adapters but they seem to be overseas. Looking...
  15. V

Well I bought several 2.25/2.5 inch reducers ID and OD. None of them worked because the the stock exhaust is 60mm and R pipe is 65mm. So I ended up cutting one of the reducers to where it would slip over the stock exhaust basically making a larger surface area.Then bought a 65mm oem band clamp...
  16. V

So I finally installed the R downpipe, gotta say it was kinda a pain in the ass. Removal was the worst part the install went much quicker. I don't see how this would be possible to do on jackstands. I used a fullsize shop lift. The R pipe has a shorter secondary converter than the Alltrack one...
  17. V

It is normal to not always hit the target boost, I rarely do. Your timing looks good. How does the car feel?