GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RS_MacD

WTB: Neuspeed 18x8.5 - no tires please - the rougher the shape, the better - Chicago

As title really - looking to pick up a cheap seat of Neuspeed 18x8.5s so I can throw some slick Hoosiers on them and go huntin' at the track. Located in Chicago area. Fanks!
  2. RS_MacD

Rich's 2015 GTI SE 2dr

Another year, another busy time adding expensive mods to the car! Since the last update, I've added: Exterior - Aerofabb front splitter and side skirts Suspension/brakes - EQT coilovers - SuperPro anti roll bars (front and rear) - SuperPro control arms with poly bushings - Aluminimum subframe -...
  3. RS_MacD

Aluminium subframe swap - what am I missing?

oh yeah, duh! "top mount hole" - clearly was sleeping while trying to read that. Appreciate it! Gonna try this conduit cutter method first - looked pretty easy and I've already got the parts on order. Will let you know if that falls through!
  4. RS_MacD

Ooh good shout - I wasn't sure about the 034 stuff to be honest. I can certainly look at the VWR dogbone kit, it comes with both pucks for the subframe too. I will look up the steering rack bolts with an eye to replacing them. Thanks! Thanks! Will add the washers to the subframe hardware list...
  5. RS_MacD

Decided on my next project for the GTI: make track weapon fun great racing automobile machine. I went to my local track recently and the shortcomings were fairly obvious. For this - I've decided to overhaul a lot of the suspension components, and want to ensure I'm buttoned up from a parts list...
  6. RS_MacD

WTB: Neuspeed 18x8 or 18x8.5 wheel

Just looking for one wheel to be a full size spare. If anyone has any going please let me know! Don't care about colour or condition. Located in Chicago, IL.
  7. RS_MacD

Rich's 2015 GTI SE 2dr

2022 summer updates: - Gold powder-coated RSe11Rs - Eagle F1 Supercar 3Rs up front - Aerofabb rear spoiler Looks so much better than black on black for me! And I love the subtle change the spoiler makes to the rear end. Cheers, Rich
  8. RS_MacD

FS: Stock GTI LPFP + Controller

Just the LPFP + controller left now!
  9. RS_MacD

Rich's 2015 GTI SE 2dr

Too much ⚽ Couple of injuries that wouldn't go away! Was like ankle soup in there haha. Weight off for 4-6 weeks, then boot for another fortnight. Just back to walking around/doing PT now and still got a few weeks until I can run!
  10. RS_MacD

Rich's 2015 GTI SE 2dr

Been a little quiet here - but did a couple of interior mods to really finish off the car for now. Sure I'd probably look at suspension upgrades down the line but I've no need to as of yet, so here you are: Steering wheel before: During: After: DSG knob before: And after: And if you...
  11. RS_MacD

Any luck on your troubleshooting?
  12. RS_MacD

Turbo and Manifold SOLD
  13. RS_MacD

Bump! Will listen to any offers, this stuff needs to go.
  14. RS_MacD

North side of Chicago, IL!
  15. RS_MacD

VW Golf MK7 Estate, GT spec, Tungsten Silver, 1.4TSI

As a Scottish fella who lives in Chicago - I can say that the higher latitude of Scotland is a fun talking point but doesn't translate to the extremities in weather temperature. In the US it's called the "rust belt" - they throw down grit like you wouldn't believe to try and tackle the freezing...
  16. RS_MacD

All stock parts on 35k miles when taken off the car! Would rather people pick up but can probably ship at buyer's expense. Stock LPFP - AP Revision - $100 Stock fuel pump controller - $75 OR make me an offer for them both ^^ can let it go pretty cheap! DM for any further info or pics request!
  17. RS_MacD

Rich's 2015 GTI SE 2dr

Huge week ended yesterday in another trip up to my dynometer friends in Hoffman Estates and a remote tuning date with EQT sauce king Ed himself to get everything dialled in. Installed: Vortex XL Do88 charge piping PR MPI 925cc kit EQT's RS3 brushless pump The first start of the car was about...