GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Fuel Filter Replacement Interval

I was looking to see if the Petrol Fuel filter on a 1.4 TSI MK7 2016 model does need to be replaced or no. Does it have a specified service interval. my vehicle has done 40K miles as was trying to understand if there is a need to replace the fuel filter or is it a lifetime unit. also i find they...
  2. V

2016 1.4 TSI Match 7 speed DSG Oil Change & Type Query

Thanks Dave. U were spot on it being a DQ200. I plugged in the obdeleven and it displayed the same in the transmission control module. I did notice one thing in the software version, it shows current version 0612 and new version exists (0616). Not sure what that means.
  3. V

No worries, appreciate your efforts in trying to dig around the details. Btw, from the info that u have, would you happen to know if this OCW gearbox is a wet or dry type clutch and if it is DQ200 or DQ250 or something. Sorry to bother you.
  4. V

Great, thanks for your quick response. Yes, this is the OCW gearbox. I only presume this is not a sealed unit for life and would need the oil change sooner or later.
  5. V

I have a 2016 1.4 TSI Match ( 92 kw) 7 speed DSG which has just done 40K miles. The Gearbox Type code that is mentioned in the Service Book is RES. I am not sure which DSG name & clutch type this gearbox relates e.g. DQ200 or DQ250 or something else and whether this is wet or a dry clutch...