GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

FS: Austin Style Wheels with Nitto NT-05 Tires - SOLD

More detailed pics added and price reduced to $350. Thanks
  2. P

FS: I-SWEEP 3000 Front Brake Pads for "S" Trim - Non-PP

I have 2 sets of front I-SWEEP 3000 brake pads for sale. These pads are for the base "S" trim level cars - non-PP. They're excellent pads for autocross or track events. I estimate one front set at 80% pad left. The other front set I estimate at 30% pad left. Asking $50 plus shipping OBO
  3. P

Good news. I can send better pics to your friend. Tires have been off the car - no street use, just 4 full track days
  4. P

Price reduced to $400 or best offer
  5. P

FS: OBD Eleven ProPack - SOLD

Sold. Thanks.
  6. P

Price reduced to $550 Location - Southern Virginia More detailed pics available
  7. P

FS: OBD Eleven ProPack - SOLD

I used this with my iPhone. I thought it was a very useful tool - especially for track use dealing with traction control and brake settings I cleared the account. Asking $90 with free shipping or best offer Thanks
  8. P

I have Austin style wheels and tires for sale. No center caps are included: These are knock-off wheels with Nitto NT-05 tires (200 treadwear). One wheel has some pitting, other 3 are in excellent condition. The tires only have 4 track days and ZERO street miles - the pictures show rubber picked...
  9. P

WTB - 1 Austin Wheel (ATL Area)

PM Sent
  10. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I'm really happy this worked out ! Enjoy it !
  11. P

FS: Rear Main Seal

Still in package - "Version A" Was purchased for my '18 GTI and never installed. $25 plus shipping
  12. P

FS: Motive Pressure Bleeder Adapter (Metal cap)

Model 1109 Motive pressure bleeder adapter with hose and fitting. This is the one with the metal reservoir cap. $25 plus shipping. Thanks
  13. P

FS: H&R 26mm Rear Sway Bar with Moog End Links - SOLD

I think this would work on a MK7 and up
  14. P

I sold the car. I think it's a nice upgrade with no adverse effect on ride quality
  15. P

I'm looking for $225 for this setup and will ship if needed at extra cost. This was on the car for 10 months. Location is southern Virginia. I will post pics.