GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Help with Front assist not available.

I will try these thanks
  2. M

So I can’t use vcds to do it. It has to be Odis. Because I see the option to calibrate in vcds but it cancels due to the fault.
  3. M

Hi all, So to start I was driving to work one day and the front assist not available warning popped up. I wasn't to concerned about it. Now I'm on my days off an I thought I would just check and see what was going on. First I plugged my Obd11 in and ran a scan and there was a code for it being...
  4. M

Anyone know anyone who possibly bought this car. Looking to get in contact

Im looking to see if anyone know who bought this car. This was mine not too long ago. I can thank a deer on the freeway for this. Anyway If anyone know who bought it or where i can find info on who bought it please let me know, Id like to buy the wheel and tires back because i ended up getting...
  5. M

Stuttering and no throttle response while driving

First of all hello to you all. So I scanned my car after having an odd issue on the freeway last night. The car was cruising and it would start to stutter. i accelerated and it went away. Set cruise control and all of a sudden i had a EPC light and Check engine light. And then Had no throttle...
  6. M

Odd Fault codes please help

First of all hello to you all. So I scanned my car after having an odd issue on the freeway last night. The car was cruising and it would start to stutter. i accelerated and it went away. Set cruise control and all of a sudden i had a EPC light and Check engine light. And then Had no throttle...
  7. M

Has anyone ever heard this sound?

So I have figured it out. When I put the turbo muffler delete I guess after awhile the oring broke and I was leaking boost out. When I put my hand down there there was a bit of oil. Went to O'Riley and got a new one and no problems now. Thank you for the help.
  8. M

Ill check the hoses in the morning, and maybe from the engine sound and exhaust i dont hear it anymore. im just hoping it not a bad trans or turbo
  9. M

Hello. So to start i have a 2017 GTI DSG, This noise started awhile ago and im not sure where to start with it. ive taken it to multiple mechanics and a few have said it may be a failing turbocharger and some have said it could be the transmission. The noise starts when the car is warm and...