2. S

FS: Neuspeed RSE10 Bronze 18x8.5, Pilot Sport 4S

About 4/32" on the ones I removed from the rears, 3/32" on fronts
  3. S

FS: Enkei RS05RR 18x8.5 ET45

Any chance you would ship?
  4. S

WTB: Enkei RS05RR 18x8.5

Hello everyone, I am looking to purchase a set of Enkei RS05RR. Located in Orlando, FL
  5. S

PR MPI KIT 925cc

PM
  6. S

Fuel Pump Controller Options/Upgrades (this is gonna be a long one...)

I am receiving my pump tomorrow. Did you end up getting the instructions on how to repin FWD?
  7. S

sold

Is the pump in a fwd or awd basket?
  8. S

FS:, PR 450, CTS 980cc mpi

Thanks for the quick reply! Good luck with selling
  9. S

FS:, PR 450, CTS 980cc mpi

Will the fuel pump work with a GTI or only R?
  10. S

Searching for: OEM MK7 GTI DP

What year? I have a 2017 sitting in my shed that I took off at about 15k miles.
  11. S

How much does the stock LPFP flow?

I was actually reading through your thread a few months back while I was figuring out what I wanted to do to my car. Weren't you already running e50 with just the HPFP? I thought you would have been able to push higher e-content with just the LPFP and not MPI.
  12. S

Thanks guys! If I buy the basket, is the install as simple as swapping them out without hacking everything like in the PR kit? I read through the instructions on their site, as well as heard some users had to modify PR's basket setups further. EDIT: also, do you think I would need a PM4 with...
  13. S

Thank you! So I would take the pump out of my basket, ship it to them, and then they would send back a new basket with pump?
  14. S

If I were to order a 450 from pag parts, what options do I select? In regard to the core, etc.
  15. S

WTB led headlight assembly

Are you interested in OEM LP or aftermarket?
  16. S

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere. I know the 305, 450, etc have published numbers but I can't find stock.