GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

MODS DELETE

What's the point in posting on a FS thread if you aren't interested in making an offer? 29k is a starting point, but OBO means I'm willing to talk. Clearly you've come in here to troll, but I'll entertain your remarks. Show me another GFG GTI Autobahn with a lower listing price and I'll match it...
  2. A

MODS DELETE

Instead of berating me for posting a feeler how about some constructive feedback? What would you pay for it? Given KBB says fair market value is $29000 and I'm including brand new Neuspeeds and PSAS4s, I don't think I'm far off. Why are you even posting here if you're not interested? EDIT...
  3. A

MODS DELETE

Mods delete
  4. A

FS: JB4 with Bluetooth - SOLD

Sold
  5. A

Bump
  6. A

Yeah this will work with any Mk7 GTI
  7. A

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Nice eye. The orange side markers are so offensive on this color I had to do something.
  8. A

Just pulled this off of my 2018 GTI after 20k miles. Finally decided to bite the bullet and go Stage 2. Ran Map 6 with a DP and E30 blend without issue for most of the 20K miles. Includes AFR wire tap connector. SOLD
  9. A

SOLD

Sold
  10. A

SOLD

Sale pending
  11. A

SOLD

Finally got some pics. First two wheels have some dust on them that I didn't wipe off so they might look a little dirty.
  12. A

SOLD

Yeah my bad on the pics. Gotta get my lazy ass down to the storage. I'll take some today at lunch. Edit: Wasn't able to get them out during lunch, but found some pics from before they were taken off. I'll try to get pics off the car again tonight.
  13. A

SOLD

Looking to get rid of 4 OE Dallas wheels with Indy 500's. Not willing to separate. Wheels have been on for 25K miles, but are in pretty good shape. Some minor curb rash, but only when looking closely. Tires have 15K miles on them and plenty of life left. I'll post some close-ups after work...
  14. A

LABOR DAY GIVE AWAY! Presented by BEC Auto Parts, Unitronic, deAutoLED, Equilibrium Tuning, and Black Forest Industries

Awesome giveaway! Thanks guys! Here's to hoping I can win something for once! :D
  15. A

~HOLY PART OUT~ NEW ITEMS

Definitely interested in your exhaust. Prices and location pls.
  16. A

FS: AWE Track Exhaust for MK7.5 GTI

Interested but in SoCal. :/
  17. A

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Yup it's on the list. ECS' new FMIC kit is looking like a winner. I'm just enjoying this cool morning air at the moment. ?
  18. A

Thanks Diggs. Any recommendations for a baseline Map 6? I've skimmed a large portion of the 400+ pages in this thread, but given my mods and corn juice I'm not really sure where to start.
  19. A

3rd Gear E25 Pull: https://datazap.me/u/acoger25/log-1576684061?log=0&data=1-4-5-11-14-18-25-26-27-28-29&trim=5&tmin=74.36&tmax=100.00 Looking to setup a Map 6 soon... thoughts? Running a Unitronic DP and IE CAI.