GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

Wiring Diagrams?

Ok guys I may be in the US but I happen to have grown up to a very decent age in England...! I know you were joking but you never know who the other person is at the other end of the message..., Anyway moving on as I’m of your mentioned they restrict what’s available on the US access to re...
  2. 2

Wiring Diagrams?

Hey I’m assuming you are in the US. I followed the link you provided & registering in the US brings up a big red highlighted banner explaining the .de site does not accept US residents. It prompted me to go to a special site setup for us. However when I got there found it provides nothing if...
  3. 2

Wiring Diagrams?

Awesome, thanks so much for the info , will take a look.
  4. 2

Hello only today did I finally gain entry to this site . I signed up in Dec 19. Every time I...

Hello only today did I finally gain entry to this site . I signed up in Dec 19. Every time I came to the site it said either my login details were incorrect , meanwhile it let me in today. just wondered if you guys scan my OBD from a distance & decided my car was too much work to have on the...
  5. 2

Wiring Diagrams?

That’s a good question I have been looking myself for Mk7 Gti . Have found numerous places online but it’s all hot air either they don’t have for VWs or they are so pumped in getting you to believe you need manuals they forget to tell you where on earth you go click to buy the damn things on...