GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKSeven

WTB exterior parts

Bump
  2. MKSeven

WTB exterior parts

Looking for these parts ASAP x1 - Xenon Driver side headlight x1 - new front bumper (black pearl) mk7 x1 - new hood (carbon if possible) if not black pearl. x1 - mk7 gti rear bumper If you have any good deals on any of these, please dm me. Thanks.
  3. MKSeven

Crank walk / class action (we need to get together)

Also, this was a good find. A year later. ;)
  4. MKSeven

Crank walk / class action (we need to get together)

5W-40. Still holding up okay. *knock on wood*
  5. MKSeven

EQT is38 hybrid vs Stage 2 Garrett turbo

If that’s the case maybe I’ll just wait for the xxl maybe.
  6. MKSeven

No he’s right, just looking for higher spool across the powerband. I hear the tpc25 is sort of in the middle for fast spool and decent power.
  7. MKSeven

Okay. I’m looking for a slightly faster spooling turbo but I wouldn’t know which one to go for at this time.
  8. MKSeven

Would you say the stage 1 is better?
  9. MKSeven

Anyone know which one is possibly better as of now? I know eqt is also producing their prototype as of now, but as of now, which one is better in terms of spool times, holding boost up to power and, etc. I’m somewhat considering getting a stage 2 Garrett. The only thing holding me back on...
  10. MKSeven

FS: EMD Lowering springs

Which endlinks?
  11. MKSeven

Does anyone here have this part?

Ignore this, found one for relatively cheap
  12. MKSeven

Does anyone here have this part?

I’m looking for part #5Q0122291DS a lower radiator hose coupler. I’d try asking the sales, but I feel like it wouldn’t get that much attention. I’m trying to see if anyone would be willing to sell theirs for lower than the advertised price, thanks!
  13. MKSeven

IE released Rolling ALS + 2Step LC today

Regardless, still pretty jealous my friend gets a free crate motor with all of this. :ROFLMAO: Such a roller coaster ride of emotions right now. He stated that hes just going to build the one that's blown and probably sell the newer motor. (hopefully to me though.)
  14. MKSeven

And a free rental 😂
  15. MKSeven

So some good news is that he’s getting a new motor, turbo, and getting paid for his labor (he’s going to do it himself) and supposedly he gets a free tune with it to make up for all of this. So he went from unlucky to super lucky. He’s also going to just build his motor now. 😅 on top of that he...
  16. MKSeven

I was with him on FaceTime and it did sound like knock. But I had to get back to work , so I was unable to call him back. He definitely seemed pissed as another one of my friends addressed to me that he was “upset about something”.
  17. MKSeven

So apparently my homie blew either his turbo or his engine. Got out the car and it sounded internal. I’ll try to ask for more updates tomorrow. He is also a manual like me. ☹️
  18. MKSeven

How many people here run a stage 3 clutch rated over 450+ tq?

Who is he tuned by if you don’t mind me asking
  19. MKSeven

I’m just jealous Cobb won’t be doing any of this any time soon. 🤣😂
  20. MKSeven

Really hope they’ll be able to release to the bigger turbos if they do, I’d be willing to give it a shot lol