GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Justgotohm

What should I do service wise?

I have 84000 miles on my MT GTI, it’s Stage 3. My question is what should I do maintenance related at this mileage? I have been diligent with oil changes, had the Haldex serviced at 57000 miles along with a new clutch and turbo. I’m reaching out to see if there are any minor or undocumented...
  2. Justgotohm

Looking for a used side car for a Stella scooter.

As the title says, and early Vespa may possibly work as well. Pretty long shot on here.
  3. Justgotohm

Feeler on a 2015 GTI Manual, SE, PP, Etc, Georgia.

I’m getting itchy on a newer truck. 2015 Night Blue GTI Manual 6spd 84000 miles. Performance Pack/DDS. Lighting Package. Fender Stereo. Black Leather (heated). Is38 oem. APR Stage 3 Tune. APR Downpipe. APR Exhaust with APR add in flow through resonator, and the straight pipe it replaced if you...
  4. Justgotohm

Question about stock exhaust on an Is38 stage 3 tune?

I’m thinking of going stealth with my 15 GTI. I’ve read that the stock exhaust is as good as an aftermarket even with an Is38 stage 3 tune. That goes for the stock airbox (grate removed) as well. I’m leaning toward (aside from wheels) a stock sound and appearance. Can anyone confirm this? There...
  5. Justgotohm

So the Golf is a compact car?

Picked up a Euro 735 and decided to compare the two. Kinda crazy how big cars have become. The 735 was a full size luxury car in 1986, this one is a manual, with 215hp at 3500 lbs isn’t to bad.
  6. Justgotohm

Solomotorsports Atlanta Tuning?

Anyone have any experience using Solomotorsports for dyno tuning?
  7. Justgotohm

APR Is38 vs Rousch 427R

My car is a 15 PP manual GTI, full turbo back, APR Is38 tune. I came across a really sharp looking Rousch 427R on a big wide stretch of road, I tapped it a bit next to him, he laughed and gave me a big supercharger whine. We lined up three times from 60 to 130 or so, literally fender to fender...
  8. Justgotohm

New to me 2015 GTI, Starting to mod ?

Hello, newbie here., I picked up a dark blue 15 GTI SE MT with the sport and lighting packages. I had been looking for a month or so, when I saw this particular car come up for sale I immediately jumped on it, exactly what I was looking for. I absolutely love this car, everything about it, just...