GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

4 18 " rims in good great shape

nice. those look like the stock fuchs that came on my S3... very nice wheel! asking price?
  2. B

SOLD For Sale DSC Sport Suspension Controller

How did you find the controller when you used it? Have considered one of these and heard they can greatly change the way the dcc handles. Curious to hear independent reviews.
  3. B

[resolved]

Amazing... THANK YOU for sharing!! 🙏🙏 Interestingly enough I actually went with the superpro camber mount kit before reading your post and can confirm I'm able to run the agro +35 offset with more aggressive camber and it fixes the rub in the same way.
  4. B

[resolved]

homies, I'm currently wearing a set of 4 SuperSpeed RF03RR 18x8.5's with the WIDER offset (et35); the rears are PERFECT, but the fronts are rubbing my fender corners (even with the screw removal mod) and I'm looking to fix that.... had an idea. Curious if there's anyone on the forum (In/around...
  5. B

FS: OEM HPFP, OEM R front brakes w/ EBC Yellow pads

proactive communication goes a long way; I took a price hit to get rid of it. If you had shared your intent, I would have had no problem holding it for you for an extra week or w/e.
  6. B

IS38 still for sale - no reply from johnnloki, FYI
  7. B

OBDeleven next gen coding list

careful with turning it all the way off; read a blog of a formal racecar driver discussing the differences in traction control with this setting, and he basically says the "nanny" controls help hugely if you are not a trained professional driver [and do not have a formal education in 1) what's...
  8. B

Brand new RS3 Brushless Fuel Pump with AWD A2B Harness

damn that's wicked fuel kit for anyone in the stage 3+ territory.
  9. B

VW Racing Line catch can kit

Reason for sale?
  10. B

Rescinded

Edit: keeping and custom modifying
  11. B

SOLD: OEM Flush kit (aesthetic) / GTA

Yep - boxed and ready to rock.
  12. B

SOLD please delete

no drama, realized I can just buy the stage 1 insert replacements instead of a whole new mount!!! smart move BFI...
  13. B

SOLD please delete

Hey - interested in the engine mounts only. By chance are you willing to trade for stage 2 BFI engine mounts? Almost identical condition / use. I am looking for stage 1 mounts as I turbo swapped and did exhaust and now the cabin sounds like an aircraft hangar.
  14. B

Selling: OEM R front brake calipers with EBC Yellow pads (awesome pads) - best offer OEM HPFP (great for doing the hpfp home mod if you don't want to risk fucking your own OEM pump up) - best offer
  15. B

Consolidated

[post consolidated with other for-sale items]
  16. B

My Modified Stock Air Box

good catch - pardon my word choice. I am not a data scientist. So why didn't he just stop with one dremel hole?