GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Mirror puddle light retrofit?

I did in personal message ive just sended to you few min ago
  2. D

Mirror puddle light retrofit?

Ive just bought a complete set on ali express --> folding and puddle light was pretty straight foward plug play and some coding took me 1hour for both sides prehaps thats an idea?? And its orginal too :))
  3. D

Retrofit mk7.5 bsd

Yes your right
  4. D

GTD and lowering springs

Ive lowered my car with the Eibach pro 30mm down ive made picture before and after im on the 19inch gti wheels
  5. D

Plastic battery cover?

And the use for this ? Other then not see the battery :)
  6. D

GTD Remap questions

What sound you mean is it like a lil hummin sound when you start the car up ? I have that too after my chip but i drove 14k after the chip with the sound problems ever so :)
  7. D

Retrofit mk7.5 bsd

Hi guys i want to retrofit bsd on my golf 7.5 gtd Anybody have a how to ? Or any good tips and advices before i begin ?:)
  8. D

Sound Deadening Idea--Is it bonkers?

Ive done my var after retrofit the dyna audio but i only did the doors allot of work and tbh the sound is better the bass i mean but the efford and the money if i knew back then what i know now i would not have done it saved me like 200 euro
  9. D

Front Console Cubby Light with auto switch

Looks perfect this one im goin to do soon :)
  10. D

8V RS3 Seat Swap into a Golf MQB

To be honest i dont like em but thats my opinion but im still following this seems interesting :)
  11. D

Exhaust without DSG Farts

put a diesel engine in it and its bye bye farts haha and you still have that sexy R look on your car
  12. D

GOLF 4 LIFE

GOLF 4 LIFE
  13. D

Help needed with Installing Rear View Camera

Hello everbody i have a a problem i cant seem to figure it out and i hope that on this forum people actually do :D Ive bought a rear view camera (OEM) from our internet marketplace 2ehands.be but the camera was only with the cables in the rear hatch so i went to the VW dealer and bought the...