GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TraceMe

O2 Sensor in Upper Position Mk 7/7.5 Golf R Issue

Well, I feel like an idiot. I have had an O2 spacer on this O2 sensor and I need to remove it for emissions, but I cannot get the O2 sensor to thread into the slot. I feel like the village idiot. I have tried using the O2 sensor socket head, using the socket head with the extension, just using...
  2. TraceMe

FS: CTS Catted Downpipe mk7 Golf R $300 local pickup

Pipe has less than 10k miles on it, went back to stock pipe. Located in San Diego, can ship on your dime to continental US.
  3. TraceMe

2018 Volkswagen Golf R Oryx White Manual 32,600 miles Stage 2 - San Diego, CA $35,800

2018 Volkswagen Golf R 6 speed for sale. This has been my baby for the last couple years, but my wife and I have 2 kids already and just found out we are having twins… so unfortunately I need to make space for a minivan… I never thought I would be at a point in my life when I would say that...
  4. TraceMe

FS: BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob SCHWARZ - Red Alcantara SOLD

This shift knob is lightly used. I ended up getting a blue leather BFI knob instead to match the look I was going for better. This includes the shift knob, the shift knob adapter, and the alan wrench. This DOES NOT INCLUDE the 3 set screws. They are available on BFI's website for $3. I highly...
  5. TraceMe

FS: Jb4 Group 1 with Bluetooth Adapter SOLD!

Hello everyone! I am selling the JB4 unit along with the Bluetooth adapter that I purchased 6 months ago brand new. I am going to IE stage 2 software and am no longer going to need this unit. I paid $429 for the JB4 unit and $129 for the Bluetooth adapter, so $558 total. Asking $380 including...
  6. TraceMe

FS: CTS BOV Golf R MK7

I had the BOV installed for just over 1000 miles. I run a JB4 and it was fluttering too much, I guess it is a common issue with the JB1 and JB4. Sounds great and would work well with any stock or professionally tuned setup. (NOT recommended for JB1 or JB4 applications). $140 Shipped.