GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TraceMe

Show us your MK7

2. TraceMe

Need pt # for blu tooth mic mk7 R

I think it is # 4 in the diagram https://parts.vw.com/a/Volkswagen__Golf-R/_56655_6008610/COMMUNICATION-SYSTEM-COMPONENTS/9274230.html?assemblySearchGuid=D0F756E7-B5C8-4F80-9346-4165490FF93A
  3. TraceMe

O2 Sensor in Upper Position Mk 7/7.5 Golf R Issue

There was another extender in there for the extender LOL. O2 sensor is in without anything else, it is all back to normal, crisis averted, my idiocracy moment eternalized.
  4. TraceMe

06k-906-265C is the correct one seemingly. I called the dealer. Part matched what was on the car.
  5. TraceMe

Well, if anything, the threads on the o2 sensor are effed. The spacer threaded in easily when I put it back. I figured it would be a very quick fix, turned out to be a headache when it wouldn't thread. So for now I put it all back, but it is a dumb thing they had. Probably going to order...
  6. TraceMe

The person I purchased the vehicle from did. At least I think it is.
  7. TraceMe

Well, I feel like an idiot. I have had an O2 spacer on this O2 sensor and I need to remove it for emissions, but I cannot get the O2 sensor to thread into the slot. I feel like the village idiot. I have tried using the O2 sensor socket head, using the socket head with the extension, just using...
  8. TraceMe

FS: CTS Catted Downpipe mk7 Golf R $300 local pickup

Pipe has less than 10k miles on it, went back to stock pipe. Located in San Diego, can ship on your dime to continental US.
  9. TraceMe

2018 Volkswagen Golf R Oryx White Manual 32,600 miles Stage 2 - San Diego, CA $35,800

Please call or email Trace @: 760-335-675, westcoastparts3@gmail.com
  10. TraceMe

2018 Volkswagen Golf R Oryx White Manual 32,600 miles Stage 2 - San Diego, CA $35,800

2018 Volkswagen Golf R 6 speed for sale. This has been my baby for the last couple years, but my wife and I have 2 kids already and just found out we are having twins… so unfortunately I need to make space for a minivan… I never thought I would be at a point in my life when I would say that...
  11. TraceMe

FS: BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob SCHWARZ - Red Alcantara SOLD

This shift knob is lightly used. I ended up getting a blue leather BFI knob instead to match the look I was going for better. This includes the shift knob, the shift knob adapter, and the alan wrench. This DOES NOT INCLUDE the 3 set screws. They are available on BFI's website for $3. I highly...
  12. TraceMe

FS: Jb4 Group 1 with Bluetooth Adapter SOLD!

Price drop, firm on price as it includes shipping. $380
  13. TraceMe

I I’d like to keep it together.
  14. TraceMe

Please let me know if you have any questions!
  15. TraceMe

WTB: JB4 Bluetooth Connect Kit

I have one for sale if you're interested. It has worked perfectly with the bluetooth adapter.
  16. TraceMe

Hello everyone! I am selling the JB4 unit along with the Bluetooth adapter that I purchased 6 months ago brand new. I am going to IE stage 2 software and am no longer going to need this unit. I paid $429 for the JB4 unit and $129 for the Bluetooth adapter, so $558 total. Asking $380 including...
  17. TraceMe

All parts sold

What year is the car it is coming off of? Interested in the catback exhaust.