GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

best place for facelifted amber tails?

Where did you order them from? You have amber turns? Thanks !!!
  2. I

sweet thanks so much, is that 30-40 days accurate? I might pick up the cheaper version, that's been the best find so far, thanks again!
  3. I

LI/NYC area meets

I am on the north shore glen cove area :( but used to travel 30-40 min without issue, love driving
  4. I

Exhaust without DSG Farts

have any videos of the sound? Thanks for replying :)
  5. I

Thanks so much, and though it doesn't say amber anywhere, it's my understanding that all "Euros" have the amber signals.
  6. I

why the difference in price? What glaring detail am i missing lol and those are amber as well? I didn't see it mention amber anywhere.
  7. I

LI/NYC area meets

any cruises going on? GTI lease was up and just got into a 19 R and want to cruiiseeeee
  8. I

Just got a 2019 R and was wanting some amber turn signals for the rear end but having trouble finding a confident product online, Ill post what i found and maybe someone has experience in one of these vendors or products and i can order some. Nothing on ECS tuning which is my go to...
  9. I

I might just go with the APR downpipe when I am stage 2 and be done with it. I dont want loud just functional.
  10. I

How do i know/find the DQ381 over the others?
  11. I

Leaning towards APR or scorpion after some very basic searching
  12. I

Thanks so much! I am in the US, but will probably leave the stock exhaust as i really cannot stand those farts lol
  13. I

Ah, so it is unavoidable, will probably leave the stock exhaust as i find those farts to be obnoxious and embarrassing.
  14. I

Picking up a new 2019 R and going to be modding right away, but really hate the DSG farts most exhausts on youtube seem to present. Is there anyway to avoid that all together with any cat backs out there? The stock exhaust is too quiet, but it seems like most aftermarkets are too loud, any...
  15. I

Picking up a new 2019 R and going to be modding right away, but really hate the DSG farts most exhausts on youtube seem to present. Is there anyway to avoid that all together with any cat backs out there? The stock exhaust is too quiet, but it seems like most aftermarkets are too loud, any...