GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GOLF NUTT

Typical Interstate Speeds

10% over the limit, but getting passed by lots of others.
  2. GOLF NUTT

what do u guys think 2017 24k autobahn or 2020 gti s

I'd go with the 2020 GTI S. For me less is more IMO better. No need for a sun roof only adds weight and rattles and could leak water. Just me thoughts but you sir have to make your own choice.
  3. GOLF NUTT

Mk8 GTI to be revealed in March

omg that lower grill, VW could have much better, just my .02. (n)
  4. GOLF NUTT

Missing Engine Cover ?

That is what I do also, could be my OCD here?
  5. GOLF NUTT

2020 GTI S vs. 2017 GTI Sport

I believe that N. America will not be getting the MK8 until fall of '21 and the MK7.5 produced in Mexico is still being built there. Best to you OP finding what you want.
  6. GOLF NUTT

Missing Engine Cover ?

True and just may when I install the new turbo as the hood will not close. LOL
  7. GOLF NUTT

Missing Engine Cover ?

I also see the engine cover as a cause of early coil and wiring failure because of heat build up. When a hot engine is turned off? Not sure if this makes any difference.
  8. GOLF NUTT

Missing Engine Cover ?

I removed the engine cover as soon as I got home from the dealer. And never looking back.
  9. GOLF NUTT

Saw a strage GTI yesterday. Maybe MK8

Looks like it's the NEW POLO as the license plate indicates. SO much better looking front end than the MK8 GTI please VW give us the Polo as the MK8 GTI is so darn UGLY.
  10. GOLF NUTT

Mk8 GTI passenger impressions

I say never say never. But that front bumper and headlamps (n) . Also every car company is going with screens, this "feature" is going to cost a lot of $$$, to repair when the warranty goes away. Liking my MK7.5 for now and a long time to come.
  11. GOLF NUTT

delete

sorry not being scammed today nice try.
  12. GOLF NUTT

delete

delete
  13. GOLF NUTT

Water damaged headlights

Have you checked with you insurance co. ?
  14. GOLF NUTT

What's a logical amount of money to spend modding?

$ .00 That is the logical amount. Mods are a complete waste of your hard earned money. Been there back in the day done that and now older and wiser.
  15. GOLF NUTT

Liked my GTI over an R. Am I crazy?

Liking my GTI MK7. Would be perfect with rear wheel drive. And if VW would bring back the 2 door body. Never going to happen one can hope though.
  16. GOLF NUTT

0W-20 VW 508/508 oil analysis/comparison

NO complaint I do most of my own service. And yes I use the 508.00 0W20 oil. First time when I went to the local dealer parts dept. they tried to sell me 502.00 5W oil. Just saying.
  17. GOLF NUTT

0W-20 VW 508/508 oil analysis/comparison

When will VW and VW dealers get there shirt together when it comes to oil?