GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Redmk7gti16

IAT testing with Vagcom?

Hey guys was wondering if there is a way to test iat with the vagcom?
  2. Redmk7gti16

APR stage 1 spark plugs

Hey guys looking to see what options are out there for spark plugs for stage 1 APR?
  3. Redmk7gti16

Cold air intake filter size

I am looking for a new intake filter and the one I have now is only 6.2 inches. Is this too small for my 3” intake pipe?
  4. Redmk7gti16

ITG Intake filter

Has anyone ever used these filter before and are they worth it over K&N? I heard ITG is better than K&N but the maintenance is more upkeep.
  5. Redmk7gti16

WTB Intake Heatshield for MAP Performance Intake

Looking to buy a heatshield for my MAP Performance intake.
  6. Redmk7gti16

MK7 Oil Pressure Gauge

I am looking for a oil Pressure gauge that will come close to matching the inside of my MK7 GTI. Does anyone have a place where i can pick one of these up?
  7. Redmk7gti16

Secondary O2 Oxygen harness

I just picked up a used APR downpipe for my MK7 GTI. Where can I get a decent O2 harness extension? APR wants $90
  8. Redmk7gti16

2016 Audi TT downpipe

Would an APR downpipe fit on a MK7 Gti?
  9. Redmk7gti16

WTB APR catted/resonated downpipe

I’m in NJ looking to buy an APR downpipe
  10. Redmk7gti16

NJ emissions APR downpipe

Has anyone passed NJ emissions wit an APR catted downpipe?
  11. Redmk7gti16

2011 mk6 tires

Question would 2011 Vw tires and rims 17” fit a 2016 Gti autobahn currently 18”?
  12. Redmk7gti16

Sport Mode and ESC buttons not working

All of a sudden both buttons don’t work or light up. Any use of what would cause this? Anyone know a fix or trick to get them back? Thanks
  13. Redmk7gti16

Shifter Alignment Help

I just noticed the other day that my shifter is not really in Neutral. When i put the care in 4th gear that seems to be the correct spot for Neutral not forth. I bought the care used and not sure if the person before me messed around with the adjustment. I had the dealer look at it but they...
  14. Redmk7gti16

Need Spare Key Made

Hello everyone, i am looking to get a spare key made for my car as when i bought it used they only had the one. The dealer said $150 for the key and $90 to program it. Is there a cheaper place where i can buy the key and just have them program it for $90?
  15. Redmk7gti16

DKM Throw out bearing

Question I have a stage 2 DKM clutch/flywheel kit. SMF should I use an OEM the row out bearing or the one that came with the kit? I heard the DKM throw out bearing have blown on a few people.
  16. Redmk7gti16

WTB ECS Shift linkage bushings

ECS bushing upgrade I’m looking to buy.