GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Pm4 FWD

Let me know if you have one available.
  2. N

Issues with lpfp and hpfp combo

So I’m reaching out to you guys to see if anyone has had issues with using both a lpfp and hpfp. I’m also running MPI... car is tuned and has been running well for months ... I only drive it occasionally. I am using 3-4-5 map sensor setup . Yesterday she left me stranded at the side of the...
  3. N

Rear suspension parts

Hi, I’m in the process of upgrading some suspension bits and am looking for some advice. I will be installing the following: Ohlins road and track coil overs 034 front camber mounts 034 rear control arms 26mm H&R rear sway bar Ecs tuning rear sway bar end links Ecs tuning toe arms I...
  4. N

CTS Turbo charge/discharge pipes

Does anyone here have any experience with CTS charge/discharge pipes? Is this purely a cosmetic mod, or did anyone see benefit from these?
  5. N

CSF Radiator

My car is stage three and I would like to autocross it this summer. I am considering cooling options as I prefer to keep the temps low in harder driving scenarios. Does anyone here have real world experience with the CSF radiator? I was considering pairing this with a VWR oil cooler so that I...
  6. N

Clutch replacement.

So I have read the threads on the crankwalk issue, and its my understanding that use of a single mass flywheel, over a dual mass flywheel, and stiffer pressure plate, hastened the latent bearing issue. Notwithstanding the fact that the issue is latent, and is only hastened with the removal of...
  7. N

Recommendations

Can anyone here personally recommend a shop in the GTA to install parts? I’ve purchased all the new components I want, but I will need help having them installed. Is there a recommended trustworthy shop someone can recommend, where I can be comfortable knowing my car is in good hands, and that...
  8. N

Can you identify these VW wheels?

Does anyone know what model these VW wheels are? Maybe an acquired taste but I really like them: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/807270301936799408/?amp_client_id=cPMnlqjaHygodlhzEk3bFJ1LSSklIoCRE32t8Im9toOgud2ksbF6Fgkzd-1L6gy9&mweb_unauth_id=3054c053
  9. N

lowering springs with stock dampers

Today I was advised by a salesperson at ECS that I should never pair lowering springs with stock dampers. I had requested VW DG springs for my Mark 7.5 GTI. Is this advice true. Should I not consider this upgrade even though the springs are VW OEM? I specifically wanted the DG springs...
  10. N

wheels and springs

Hi, New to this forum and VWs in general. Looking for some help if anyone is willing to offer advice. My car is modded, but only engine mods at the moment. I don't like the "look" of the stock ride height and wheels, and would like to make some changes, but am unsure of the ramifications of...