1. B

Some info please

Man that sucks 1000 down the drain
  2. B

Some info please

Yes I need the is38 software but can the stage 2 be used on the is38
  3. B

Some info please

I have a 2015 gti with the stage 2 tune , I’m wanting the golf r turbo and wondering do I lose the tune ? Or will this run the golf r turbo
  4. B

Did not like a thicker sway bar

Guess new tires , alignment and put the bar back on there goes 1500 real quick lol
  5. B

Yeah I do believe my tires are not helping the situation
  6. B

Well I need to make an alignment appointment
  7. B

I have the vwr lowering springs I never did an alignment after I installed the springs, and tires are cheap 225/45/17
  8. B

Also I installed it on jack stands but I was just reading some post and people are saying it should be on the ground?
  9. B

Not cutting the wheel , when I would come into a corner the car would push and feel really unsettled, with the stock bar the car feels more settled, I will be honest I’m running the cheap performance tires you get for 600 for all 4
  10. B

So I installed the 26mm H&R rear sway bar and did not like it , the front end pushed really bad in the corners , I removed the bar and to me I like the feeling way better with the stock bar , any of you guys run into this
  11. B

DIY rear chassis brace anyone?

Will do and thanks I was thinking of making one for underneath the car between where the sway bar mounts
  12. B

DIY rear chassis brace anyone?

So I will be honest I hate spending money on a brace that I can make myself , I have not removed my rear side panels in my hatch as to see why we can’t diy a shock tower brace , has anyone tried this or reasons why it’s not done? I seen ecs sells a brace that bolts up behind the rear sway bar...
  13. B

Coolant smell and seeing steam

So I'm new to the Mk7 platform and am always reading and just came across a thread about water pump failures, which instantly had me thinking about my car as sometimes I smell coolant and see steam coming from the grille right under the hood. Im I experiencing the water pump failure?
  14. B

2015 piece of shit.... but why?

I have hit 100000kms I'm in Canada, only thing replaced is the turbo