GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sloppyGTI

Performance Monitor HMI "Missing" from New 2021 GTI

its been on my '21 autobahn I took it to the dealer and I called VWoA and they both acted like they had no idea what I was talking even after telling the mechanic its in the '20 because of the older version of the MIB system, and from what I can understand since its MIB3 they don't have it...
  2. sloppyGTI

2021 unitronic dsg tune

I think your referring to APR tunes, unitronic only has stage one and stage one +
  3. sloppyGTI

2021 unitronic dsg tune

I appreciate everyone insight I’m talking with EQT to get a tune through them for the 21, I will drive on my stock tcu tune and stage one + ecu tune until eqt develops something for the 21. Don’t think it will hurt to run the stock tcu on a stage one ecu right ?
  4. sloppyGTI

2021 unitronic dsg tune

Purchased a stage 1+ tune and dsg tune and come to find out they don’t even offer a dsg tune for 2021 yet anyone have any ideas when this tune will be available. ? (This is not the mk8 this is the last of the mk7 in the states)
  5. sloppyGTI

well im getting the last of the mk7.5 gti (2021)

Belvedere wheels new for the us market and only on 2021 autobahn
  6. sloppyGTI

Let’s see how many have gotten a 2021

Since this is the last of the mk7 in the states show us your pictures of your 2021
  7. sloppyGTI

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Taking it to the dealer tomarrow to have then try to update it I’ll keep ya posted I called VWoA and they said it’s a dealer software update which seems weird because all the updates are OTA . I did get an update the first day I had the car that I installed but I don’t have the monitor
  8. sloppyGTI

this also allows you to get up to date traffic and construction alerts
  9. sloppyGTI

this is correct, the nav and most functions on the radio is updated from OTA updates now .
  10. sloppyGTI

the 2021 does not have a CD player the maps is updated VIA OTA updates, the only thing in the glovebox is the SD card reader and holders.
  11. sloppyGTI

just picked up my 2021 on Tuesday, it replaced my 19' first day of ownership I had my APR exhaust moved over, threw on my Bilstein coil overs and got the alignment done.
  12. sloppyGTI

I have the 2021 autobahn, im so glad that they brought the rabbit edition features over with the new MIB and nav is now standard in the se !
  13. sloppyGTI

I mean I was shown from my buddy who is a sales guy the order forms for multiple cars, golf r Gti etc and usually the first options Is always the base model. the order form I was given is the same flyer a delaer gets. now does a dealer want to order a base model GTI absolutely not because they...
  14. sloppyGTI

I had to order a 2021 GTI autobahn for this replacement and it took roughly 3-4 months. from the time I placed the order to the time I got the car keys in my hand .
  15. sloppyGTI

im not looking to add to this argument but im curious as why you say you cannot order a GTI S? when VWoA sent me the order form to order my replacement vehicle it defiantly had a GTI S as an option, I know my dealer has several S in stock and they have about half as many SE in stock,
  16. sloppyGTI

yeah its in detail at the moment so I will defiantly grab you some pictures once I get the car back.
  17. sloppyGTI

There is no CD player or SD card reader in the glove box
  18. sloppyGTI

Very boring and short video of the MIB3 system