GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 6

FS: Steering wheel wrap

Brand new in box. 70$ shipped.
  2. 6

Got a quote of 1500$ for installing Lowering springs.....

Sounds like a good idea, will give it a try!
  3. 6

Meal from restaurant more expensive than grocery store is because of labor/service. And ain’t that what I pay the 30bucks for? Did I require that include the dogbone itself there? what’s the point of this example here? I am so confused.
  4. 6

U know what, that’s the quote I get actually (30bucks for installation). so yea, good shop will do.
  5. 6

Also, all the monthly lease payment, utilities, insurance cost u mentioned are FIXED cost, wether u decide to do the installation or not, it won’t change. As long as u starting the business and keep doing it, it is there. So when consider a single business like this, it is stupid to mention...
  6. 6

Why not, Jack it up, take out bolt, put it on, screw on bolt. I don’t know why is not possible. Even just a favor to do to gain some reputation in the community around is worth it IMO.
  7. 6

Yep, that’s true. I just thought that’s the stuff that can be done with 20-30bucks so. Also I don’t have garage and park outside. Rain all the time
  8. 6

Just found a mod that I can do it myself, so guess I won’t stay stock long.
  9. 6

Went to an auto service shop, quote 350$ for stalling lowering spring. More than spring themselves, give up, Drive to VW dealership, “Ur car have front brake assist, so let me see here....roughly...um...about 1500$, include wheels alignment and front brake assist recalibrate.” Respond with the...
  10. 6

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

? thank u. I deactivate the soundactor however. and I barely drive in sport mode, so I think that not the problem.
  11. 6

wow, sounds bad. I noticed it again during today drive, it appeared between 1 to 2k rev and 30 miles. Once it out of this range, it disappear so.
  12. 6

Lol, thank u for ur info, I will think about it. ;)
  13. 6

My car has drone at low speed and rev(around 30mph and 2k rev) with stock exhaust, especially when going uphill slowly, which is very often in city driving. My gf gets sick about it. I was even planning put on a AWE track exhaust on it, lol. Most reviews I heard is no/barely drone so. why am I...
  14. 6

Headlight reflector

Do u delete the chrome underneath red trim as well?
  15. 6

Headlight reflector

I already have a layer of film on the headlight, so apply the badgeskin directly on it?
  16. 6

Headlight reflector

Any one know how to delete or make the yellow reflector in headlight looks better? I know badgeskins have the vinyl sticker Any thing else option I have? Maybe tint?
  17. 6

Free AWE track edition (black diamond tip) exhaust MK7.5 facelife -please read-

Damn, lovely deal, I am at west coast so:eek:
  18. 6

Looking for aftermarket exhaust for 2019 mk7.5 gti

Which one u prefer? Any specific reason to switch?