GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Sold 2 New Upper Strut Bearings for MK7 GTI, Golf R and S3 Genuine VW/Audi

I bought this to install when doing my springs but never used them. Genuine VW/Audi parts - Part #: 5Q0412249E Link from ECS Tuning: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/upper-strut-bearing-priced-each/5q0412249e/ Sold
  2. P

FS New Forge Golf R GTI Turbo Muffler Delete Pipe IS38 and IS20 Turbos

I am selling a brand new muffler delete pipe that can be used on an IS38 and IS20 turbos. Bought from Forge. My loss is your gain. Never got to install and is brand new. First $95 shipped takes it. Plus PayPal fees if any Appreciate any interest.
  3. P

FS New Forged Golf R GTI Muffler Delete Pipe IS38 and IS20 Turbos

I am selling a brand new muffler delete pipe that can be used on an IS38 and IS20 turbos. Never got to install and is brand new. First $125 shipped takes it. Plus PayPal fees if any Appreciate any interest.
  4. P

SOLD Lightly used golf R Racingline VWR Springs

I bought these from a member here a while back. Never got to install them and they been in my room for a while. They are still in the box from when I bought them. I am asking for SOLD Appreciate everyone interested.
  5. P

FS Golf R analog cluster and climate control Bezels/ trims

I have for sale the used items below: - VW original Golf R analog cluster Bezel/ trim - Vw original Golf R climate control Bezel/ trim None of the cheap stuff. No broken tabs in any of the trims. Please see the pics for condition of the items. $70 Price does not include shipping or any fees...
  6. P

FS Injen Evo Intake in almost new condition mk7 mk7.5

I have for sale an Injen Evolution intake with about 2000 miles give or take a few hundred. Like New Condition. It’s at Pag Parts performance shop in Deer Park, New York for local pick up until the end of the month. My car is being built there. If not sold by then I will be picking the car up in...
  7. P

Sold. 2018 Great Shape OEM 8” NAV screen display upgrade with bezel MIB2 /MIB2.5 No Coding Needed MK7 MK7.5 with Trim

Selling my screen that came off a 2018 GTI. It has the Nav option. Bought this locally a year ago. -The display/screen is in great shape, no issues! -The bezel/plastic trim is in great shape!! Asking shipped UPS signature. Firm Thank you Sold!!!
  8. P

FS Performance Package Front Brake complete Kit Exellent Condition

Everyone, I have for sale my PErformance Package brake Kit from my GTI. Exellent condition!! The following parts are included: - Used PP GTI Front Calipers (Exellent shape!) - New! StopTech Slotted 340mm Rotors (Coated for rust) - New! StopTech Sport Pads - New! StopTech Steel Braded Brake Lines...
  9. P

Sold! Neuspeed Intercooler in Exellent Shape

I have a Neuspeed Intercooler in exellent shape for mk7 mk7.5 GTI It has the optional coating which cost extra. Asking $500 or best offer. Local pick up preferred I don’t want the intercooler getting damaged when shipped.
  10. P

Got scammed by Wisebrady for $400

I got screwed😓 Worse part is I was just in the process of rebuilding the engine on a car that was sold to me with a bad engine 2 years ago. Been without my GTI for 9 months and to top it off an intoxicated driver ran a red light and t-bone the car I borrowed.😪 Messed up!! How do I double check...
  11. P

WTB oem engine mounts

Everyone I’m looking to bring my car completely to stock. I need the original dog mount. And I also need the engine mount located on the passenger side. Please let me know what you would like to sell them for with shipping. Thank you