GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Scanner

TSI 1.8 Unitronic IS20 A/T 09G - BMS Pedal Tuner

I am sharing my new experience with a pedal tuner I installed today in less than 3 minutes. I'm satisfied with my HPs and will not change my turbo or my Uni tune. So I wanted to improve the throttle response. I regret not installing it earlier—nice and satisfying mod. I believe especially for...
  2. Scanner

FS: AEM CAI 21-802C for the Golf MK7

Gently used, less than 1 year (around 10K) complete AEM CAI. Increase torque, horsepower and engine sound. A new one is over $500 with taxes and shipping, I'm asking $300 firm. I live in Whitby, Ontario.
  3. Scanner

Transmission Mount Insert

Has anyone installed the "Torque Solution Urethane Transmission Mount Insert"? I haven't found reviews or videos on youtube regarding this part. I have a MK7 with Unitronic 1+ going for 2 with the IS20 and a DP. I've already installed an APR dogbone mount + insert with good results on wheel hop...
  4. Scanner

Transmission Mount Insert

Has anyone installed the "Torque Solution Urethane Transmission Mount Insert"? I haven't reviews or videos on youtube regarding this part. I have a MK7 with Unitronic 1+ going for 2 with the IS20 and a DP. I've already installed an APR dogbone mount + insert with good results on wheel hop...