GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. carchrism5

Full Premium DeutschCarbon CF Interior and Dash Kit

Bump, pictured items are still available $850.
  2. carchrism5

UPDATE: Door trim, vents, headlight switch and A pillars sold. Available: Cluster, radio surround, climate control surround, dash cubby, console. Please feel free to email me at my username at gmail. Open to offers on remaining parts.
  3. carchrism5

TTT, couple offers but will try to keep mostly whole for now before splitting up
  4. carchrism5

FS: Premium DeutschCarbon full CF interior and P3 Gauge (CT)

P3 Sold, CF still available
  5. carchrism5

I do but the R has the climatronic and different center console so those pieces will not fit. If you are still interested please shoot me a PM with your contact and I can send some more photos.
  6. carchrism5

P3 V3 Gauge- MK7/7.5 GTI/Alltrack/Golf with Boost Sensor and Boost Tap

TTT Some interest but still available.
  7. carchrism5

FS: Premium DeutschCarbon full CF interior and P3 Gauge (CT)

Sold my car and removed a few things before sale. Willing to meet https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/full-premium-deutschcarbon-cf-interior-and-dash-kit.405818/...
  8. carchrism5

P3 V3 Gauge- MK7/7.5 GTI/Alltrack/Golf with Boost Sensor and Boost Tap

Up for sale is a P3 gauge that was used in my GTI. It includes the boost sensor from P3 and a brand new throttle body boost tap that was purchased separately. The gauge was removed because the car was sold. Price is including shipping and payment via PayPal. Can ship within a day and provide...
  9. carchrism5

Up for sale is my full PDC carbon fiber interior that was installed in my 2017 GTI. I sold the car and removed this prior to sale. I put this all together over the course of a few years, starting with a few pieces and ending up with most of the interior. The quality of the PDC stuff is excellent...
  10. carchrism5

TTRS Brembo Upgrade Info

Yes, I'm aware of that, they are both a challenge on TTRS calipers. The TTRS brakes are built to an OEM standard for a 19x9" wheel. The clearance you need on the face for these is huge, so yes there is a chance you find a wide 17" wheel that will clear face without 10+mm of spacers, but who is...
  11. carchrism5

TTRS Brembo Upgrade Info

I highly doubt you'll get 17s over them, 17s barely fit over stock PP brakes and these calipers are much bigger. Like the stock austins require a 12mm just to clear the face.
  12. carchrism5

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Love this! Big Tudor fan. Curious why you went LHD and wear on your left arm.
  13. carchrism5

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

One of my favorite threads but haven't added to it in a while, Datejust with Jubilee dial
  14. carchrism5

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

Sometime in April I'm guessing, I'll text you.
  15. carchrism5

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

You can come to my BBQs and I'll invite Ray too, then you guys can eat, hug and make up.
  16. carchrism5

FS PSS10 shocks for sale

Bilstein does sell parts individually unless you were not the original purchaser of the kit. I had two of my front strut rods snap like Navi. I separately bought new front strut assemblies. Now I have two front struts in my garage with the top rod damage and two extra springs. PM if you'd like...