GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Roca

FS: AEM Intake

not much wear on it, went back to stock Red tube, comes with gromets, heat shield, engine bolt, filter, rubber connector, & clamps $150 + shipping? make an offer I guess https://deutscheautoparts.com/mk7-gti-golfr-intake-aem.html
  2. Roca

Open air intake, no heat shield

So I mentionned this in the intake discussion but I'd like to get more input. I installed the AEM intake, it's an open intake. I couldn't get the SAI to clip on correctly, so I removed the heat shield and rotated the SAI to where the heat shield would be and now it fits but I can't put in the...
  3. Roca

SAI breather / plug

looking for an SAI plug, the intake I have (aem) doesnt fit well with the SAI so I'll just grab a breather filter and slap it on and block off the SAI connection on the intake using some sort of plug which intake comes with those plug to fill the SAI hole when it's installed on cars with the...
  4. Roca

WTB cheap open air intake

looking for a cheap open air intake shipping to canada
  5. Roca

Stock airbox question

are all MK7 Golf & GTI airboxes the same? as in I can simply buy a 2016 GTI airbox for my 2015 Golf and it will fit right in no problem? exactly the same part number etc for the front hood part, the top, the filter, the snow catcher, & the bottom?
  6. Roca

DIY Swiss Cheese Airbox Mod

I've removed the snow catcher & dropped in the K&N panel filter. FYI; I had the injen sp intake, that was junk, then I got the Autotech closed intake, not junk but not worth all that money IMO, so trying this out now. Step 1; removing front lid & drilling some holes (not sure if this did...
  7. Roca

WTB Stock Intake Box

Would like to try swiss cheesing an intake but need a stock replacement before I start cutting into it PM me offers plz
  8. Roca

AUTOTECH COMPOSITE MK7 2.0T INTAKE SYSTEM

paid $200 USD plus shipping & import fees so total cost around $400 CAD make me an offer, I've had it for less than a month! would like to sell local to avoid shipping, I'm in Montreal QC, Canada, but still open to shipping it, still have the box & all it's this one, no k&n filter just the...
  9. Roca

OBDEleven Pro For Sale

I've had it for about a month or so, I've been away for 2 weeks, I coded a few things and now I'm done with it. $50 USD plus shipping OBO. you'll get it faster than ordering from their site.
  10. Roca

OBDEleven Coding Finds

**edit OBDEleven's youtube channel is quite usefull! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE3cXM_1ijOo8l3rlwK93wA Just wanted a thread showing where you found your codes or how to do tweaks. Seems anything related to VCDS is not 100% the same as OBDEleven. I had found some coding on the...
  11. Roca

AUTOTECH COMPOSITE MK7 2.0T INTAKE SYSTEM

paid $200 USD plus shipping & import fees so total cost around $400 CAD make me an offer, I've had it for less than a month! would like to sell local to avoid shipping, I'm in Montreal QC, Canada, but still open to shipping it, still have the box & all it's this one, no k&n filter just the...
  12. Roca

Best dog bone insert

so which company makes the best dog bone insert? this would be for a Golf not GTI but I'm guessing it doesn't change much I have V1 of the VW oem dog bone types on my car what are pros & cons of each? is vibration an issue at all when installing the right one?
  13. Roca

Closed vs Open intakes

does anyone have sound clips or links to decent youtube videos to hear the difference between an open air intake and a closed air intake?
  14. Roca

Autotech Intake

has anyone tried this intake? sound clips? can't find any on youtube http://autotech.com/index.php/new-products/autotech-composite-mk7-2-0t-intake-system.html
  15. Roca

CTS Turbo MQB High Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe

simple question, I have a stock airbox with a K&N drop in filter on my TSI Golf, what will this change? will it give off sound? will it give me any gains? I had an Injen intake and found it a tad "ricer" since the sound was too loud and made it feel like a kid's car...
  16. Roca

Best easy non warranty messing mod

What do you guys suggest as an easy, not too expensive mod that will make the car more fun without messing with the warranty? Either more sound, more speed, nicer look, etc considering I already have wheels, suspension, exhaust, K&N drop in, & rear valence. I had the injen intake but that was...
  17. Roca

looking for winter wheels near Montreal

anyone know where I can get some cheap 15" winter wheels? new or used, doesn't matter
  18. Roca

F/S: Black Injen Intake 1.8t/2.0T

used about a month or so, not even 2000km $200 CAD or best offer. pickup prefered. Montreal QC
  19. Roca

F/S: Black Injen Intake 1.8t/2.0T

used about a month or so, not even 2000km $200 CAD or best offer. pickup prefered.
  20. Roca

Spacers, How much is too much?

are 20mm or 25mm spacers too much to fit and still tuck? also which is safer, longer bolts that go through the spacer and bolt into the car or spacers that bolt onto the car and then the wheels bolt to the spacer? here are the items on ebay...