GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. brybot

FS: Qi charger, MIB2 receiver

Do the Qi chargers and rear USB panels come with wiring harness?
  2. brybot

FS: New MK7R Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Where are you located?
  3. brybot

[Austin, Texas] Broken sun-visor hinge means broken sun-visor. Any advice?

$400+ sounds like the part + 1 labor hour at a dealer. If it were me, I'd YouTube the install and check eBay for the part number.
  4. brybot

Close encounters - Austin edition

Harlequin Golf R you say?
  5. brybot

ACT Street clutch kit 500 ft-Lbs. SOLD

Where are you located? Edit: I see AZ. Willing to ship?
  6. brybot

OEM Euro ratcheting arm rest

Sold?
  7. brybot

FS: Golf R ratcheting armrest assembly

No more left?
  8. brybot

Free VW Spare Tire

Shipping quote to 75238? For some reason not even sure of ballpark due to size and weight.
  9. brybot

SOLD: Trackslag 4" Downpipe (DFW, Tx)

This one is not catted right?
  10. brybot

I do indeed. I've had a CTS Turbo (catted) one on my shelf for over a year now. I need a clutch! Also trying to justify the trackslag with IS38 on a daily.
  11. brybot

Someone in DFW please buy this before I do.
  12. brybot

Sway bar torque specs on used hardware?

Just since I'm here, I had one of the 4 swaybar bracket bolts fall out on me when torqued to the specified 20 Nm + 90 deg. I'm assuming that bolt was already stretched but that number is also dang low. I just replaced and carefully tightened. A year or so later, it was creaky, so I removed and...
  13. brybot

BMS Pedal Tuner - BPT-VA1 - SOLD

I'll do that. PMing you.
  14. brybot

Hey man sorry if I didn't PM you about the headlight switch. I still have mine - let me know if...

Hey man sorry if I didn't PM you about the headlight switch. I still have mine - let me know if you're looking!
  15. brybot

WTB: 10mm Spacers with extended lugs

Man I hunted for spacers for a while but just went with BFI because you can opt for lug bolts and they're cheap. Just my $0.02.
  16. brybot

K&N Engine Air Filter - sold

sold, need to delete thread
  17. brybot

It's just a K&N y'all, chill. Sorry I missed the above - didn't get notification of thread posts. I've got two in line for it because first guy is being a bit slow. But it's Christmas so I'm giving him time. Will update and PM if that falls through.
  18. brybot

They are, in fact: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/deautokey-tail-light-leds-for-usdm-tail-lights.380692/