GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HawkeAssault

Audi TT MK3 seats

I'm trying to gather information to see if fitting 2016+ Audi TTS seats are possible? Sitting in a TT I realized I like the seats a lot and that most importantly THEY ARE POWERED... and have the seat release to push forward to accommodate the rear seats. I assume that they'd bolt in no...
  2. HawkeAssault

Non-PP Brakes to PP Fronts

Okay so stupid question, I am looking to purchase this kit from ShopDAP. After retrofitting the PP brakes to the front, can my Non-PP fronts be retrofitted to the rear without issue? or would I want to end up getting the rear PP kit as well?
  3. HawkeAssault

WTB: 18" Belvedere Wheels

Looking to purchase some of the Belvedere rims, preferably no tires. Shipped or local to AZ.
  4. HawkeAssault

Oettinger Spoiler Extensions

Does any one know where to get the official Oettinger spoiler extensions without paying damn near three quarters the cost of the actual spoiler? I'm finding most VWParts websites either don't have it for sale anymore or they want like $300/400 for two friggin tiny pieces of plastic. Part...
  5. HawkeAssault

Rex Super Sport MK7 to 7.5 Bumper Conversion Kit

So I've been down the rabbit hole of looking at different bumpers and managed to stumble upon this website: Golf MK7 Bodykit Set Upgrade To MK7.5 GTI Advance | Rexsupersport - Specializes In Providing Carbon Fibre Parts and Accessories Golf MK7 Bodykit Set UpgradeTo MK7.5 R Advance Bumper |...
  6. HawkeAssault

WTB: Clubsport Bumper (US)

Looking to see if anyone in the US has a used Clubsport bumper in decent condition they’d be willing to sell.
  7. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

Going through everyone else's builds I figured I would post mine, even though I've already had the car a year and have done plenty already. I'm going to go over what I've done at this point and outline the future. The start, late august of last year I got my GTI through Carvana. A bare bones...