GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Thule Square Bar roof rack, Thule Big Mouth bike carrier, Rocky Mountain Brassknuckle bike carrier [NY/NJ]

The brassknuckle rack will definitely fit the Vortex profile. The Thule rack will not.
  2. J

FS: Thule Square Bar roof rack, Thule Big Mouth bike carrier, Rocky Mountain Brassknuckle bike carrier [NY/NJ]

Selling the following roof rack components (either separately or together): Thule Square Bar roof rack [$50] (includes lock and keys) Thule Big Mouth bike carrier [$50] Rocky Mountain BrassKnuckles bike carrier [$150] (lightly used - includes lock and keys) Priced to sell. $200 takes...
  3. J

FS: OBDeleven Pro Pack [NY/NJ]

Selling this OBDeleven connector w/ 48+ credits left. Will be selling with the email attached (and its password). After purchase, you can go in and change the email to your own personal version. Asking $85. Will ship or meet up in NJ (Weehawken)
  4. J

SOLD!!! - MOTEGI MR131 TRAKLITE W/ DWS 06+ [NY/NJ]

These have been SOLD.
  5. J

FYI: looks like general consensus with these 17s is that they won’t clear the PP brakes, unless you use spacers. And even then, they may not clear the wheel weights.
  6. J

I had them installed on a non-PP GTI so can’t say for sure. I’ll check though.
  7. J

BUMP! Price drop. $1000 obo
  8. J

Selling four (4) 17X7 MOTEGI RACING MR131 TRAKLITE wheels wrapped in CONTINENTAL EXTREMECONTACT DWS 06+ SL's (225/40R17) These are from a 2017 Golf GTI. Sold the car, so now I'm selling the parts I had on it. They are legitimately brand new. I've only put 3k miles on them (Can still see the DWS...
  9. J

Oem Austin 18" all 4

Still selling these?
  10. J

(SOLD)

More photos:
  11. J

(SOLD)

Selling OEM tires and wheels from my 2017 Golf GTI. There is evidence of curbing and road rash on them. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS (225/40R18). Two (2) tires have 43k on them (should probably be replaced). The other two (2) tires have 10k. Priced to sell. $400 obo takes them. No...
  12. J

WTB: Enkei RS05RR 18x8.5

Theres some dude selling them local to me in NYC. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-enkei-rs05rr-18x8-5-et45.387287/